revision Watch

amelia_ashby27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
linked to my last post, i am also very unmotivated and stuggle to even start revision as its so boring and just need the motivation. any tips or advice on getting motivated for revision and doing revision and stuff like that will help me a lot. i have about two to three weeks worth of my second set of mock exams starting tomorrow (4th march 2019) and my GCSEs start in about mid may. thank you so much to anyone who is kind enough to help. i am too stressed, scared, nervous and pretting much all of the feelings.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
emilybond:)
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If your anxious and unmotivated maybe think about how revision is beneficial - make a list of the grades you want/ hope to get and work out what you need to do to achieve this - the more revision you do, the more confident you will be in the exam revision is boring for sure but not doing as well as you wanted to is probably worse, if you revise by doing past papers and stuff you will be ready for the exam and therefore hopefully less nervous
(Original post by amelia_ashby27)
linked to my last post, i am also very unmotivated and stuggle to even start revision as its so boring and just need the motivation. any tips or advice on getting motivated for revision and doing revision and stuff like that will help me a lot. i have about two to three weeks worth of my second set of mock exams starting tomorrow (4th march 2019) and my GCSEs start in about mid may. thank you so much to anyone who is kind enough to help. i am too stressed, scared, nervous and pretting much all of the feelings.
amelia_ashby27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by emilybond:))
If your anxious and unmotivated maybe think about how revision is beneficial - make a list of the grades you want/ hope to get and work out what you need to do to achieve this - the more revision you do, the more confident you will be in the exam revision is boring for sure but not doing as well as you wanted to is probably worse, if you revise by doing past papers and stuff you will be ready for the exam and therefore hopefully less nervous
thank you so much for your help. i really appreciate it.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads