The Student Room Group

Think my crush likes my friend

Me and this guy used to be pretty close. We’d always text each other and sit together in lectures. I noticed however, that things were always very polite between us.
Recently, I introduced him to one of my close friends. She’s very nice and pretty and a lot of guys tend to fall for her.

Nowadays, him and I barely talk. It’s become a little stiff and he answers messages in one word answers.

I’m aware that he’s been texting my friend quite frequently as she’s offhandedly shown me their messages. He texts her the kind of stuff he used to text me.

Either I need to let it go, or I’m just overreacting. What do you guys think?
Original post by Anonymous
Me and this guy used to be pretty close. We’d always text each other and sit together in lectures. I noticed however, that things were always very polite between us.
Recently, I introduced him to one of my close friends. She’s very nice and pretty and a lot of guys tend to fall for her.

Nowadays, him and I barely talk. It’s become a little stiff and he answers messages in one word answers.

I’m aware that he’s been texting my friend quite frequently as she’s offhandedly shown me their messages. He texts her the kind of stuff he used to text me.

Either I need to let it go, or I’m just overreacting. What do you guys think?

It is possible that your friend and the guy have grown close. I don't think either of them knew that you had a crush on the guy however?
Did you show any signs that you like him? Maybe he felt you didn’t feel the same way & hence moved on to your friend (since u said he’s sending texts to her similar to what he sent you). But it may not mean that he likes her either. Maybe he’s trying to be friends with her using the same approach...
Have you tried showing him signs that you like him? Maybe he tot u didn’t feel the same way & hence moved on to your friend. But he may not necessarily like her either, maybe just trying to be friends with her using the same approach he did with you..?
if have a crush on anyone, and your friends don't like your crush Never mind it...because friends always make fun of all the activities that you do also your crush. I suggestions something, don’t tell your friends about that.......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending