The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Business 7132 - Paper 1 - 24th May 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Yh, in the short term dividends may be low or not paid at all but in the long term, the business should make more profit from the new project which could increase dividend payments. I also wrote that there is no obligation to pay dividends and if the businesses new project is successful in the long term, they may decide to keep profits (retained profit) as they may be willing to take more risks which would mean no dividends for a while!
Original post by DOGGYKUTHA
Did u say in long term it may rise if the new project is successful??
Does anyone have a list of the topics that came up? Would probably help a lot of people considering they likely won't reappear :^)
i put that too, but after realised that production increased 10% and costs only increased 5% therefore it could be seen as economies of scale?
Original post by maisie00
yeah that’s right
Reply 383
Yh I put salary, it’s a hygiene factor not motivational as it’s a basic need
Original post by ShannonKerryx
For the multiple choice on Taylor Scientific management, did anyone put Salary?
Reply 384
Pretty sure it was salary cause his theorys based on performance related pay to motivate people. salary is a fixed amount
Original post by kmnshah
Wasn't it commission?
yeah i put salary
Original post by EB12456780
I put salary
zzz
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by JamieCleaverr
i put that too, but after realised that production increased 10% and costs only increased 5% therefore it could be seen as economies of scale?

I mean economies of scale only occurs when unit costs fall so personally I think it must’ve been diseconomies as the costs still increased
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 388
I did this too but didn’t really mention mass customisation I mentioned outsourcing, just in time production etc hope it was right
Original post by Hammadk1
I talked about for the mass customisation flexibiliy question including points about flexibility methods such as produce to order and outsourcing too, is that okay or not?
Did you talk about Produce-to-order which is pretty much the same as JIT?
Original post by Havba
I did this too but didn’t really mention mass customisation I mentioned outsourcing, just in time production etc hope it was right
I reckon thats similar to JIT, so it would be fine.
Original post by Hammadk1
Did you talk about Produce-to-order which is pretty much the same as JIT?
Original post by JamieCleaverr

Original post by maisie00
I mean economies of scale only occurs when unit costs fall so personally I think it must’ve been diseconomies as the costs still increased

no it was economies of scale because after they put it the new technology thing its production increased by 10% and costs by 5 % thats 5% points more , unit costs being cost/units if costs increase by little and unit output by more then the unit cost equation will be a smaller number and therefore economies of scale will have been reached
Nope
Original post by genisis
no it was economies of scale because after they put it the new technology thing its production increased by 10% and costs by 5 % thats 5% points more , unit costs being cost/units if costs increase by little and unit output by more then the unit cost equation will be a smaller number and therefore economies of scale will have been reached
You gonna put an arugument for y or just be wrong

Original post by TheYearNiner
Nope
How are people revising for paper 2 N 3 are you guys eliminating any topics which you think won't come up?
Same I feel like I misread so many of the multiple choice ones where I was rushing :frown:
Original post by HDBW
So annoying made so many stupid mistakes on the multiple choice! And the gearing question however my written answers were quite strong. Used a example with every single point made in the 25 markers, thank god for working at Waitrose gave me loads for learning in the Kaplan and Norton part
Does anyone have a list of topics that came up?
Does anyone know the answers for the 15 MCQs? Or think they know? Let’s compare what we got. I think I got 10/15 but want to confirm and keep my mind at ease. I understand they may not be worth many but it’s best to know.
course that was right! they are the leadership styles. yeah you could have used theories too but i said that an autocratic leader will be less effective as they tend to retain control at the top
Original post by Super116
For the 9 marker on leadership style, i spoke about Paternalistic and Autocratic styles. Was that right? Rly feeling 😯.
same this confused me hahaha
Original post by BiologyBoy2019
I was so confused as to what it meant by long term loans AS DEBTS. Why append as debts? Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending