The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Maths 8300 - Paper 3 - 11th June 2019 (Calculator)

Scroll to see replies

Do you mean 30 marks on each of the 2 papers? is that roughly what is needed on each to get a level 4?all I want is a 4 and im stressing so much about it! I defiantly think I will be re-taking. I found paper 1 really hard :frown: I say about 25 marks but paper 2 a little better im going to say about 30-35 maybe could even be a little more. what do you think I would need for paper 3? (sorry for all the questions) x
Original post by liamlarner
im only aiming for a 4 and i have roughly 30 marks so far so just looking for 20-24 marks on this paper anyone got any advice i've been revising velocity time graphs direct/inverse proportion and quadratic sequences

Do you mean 30 marks on each of the 2 papers? is that roughly what is needed on each to get a level 4?all I want is a 4 and im stressing so much about it! I defiantly think I will be re-taking. I found paper 1 really hard I say about 25 marks but paper 2 a little better im going to say about 30-35 maybe could even be a little more. what do you think I would need for paper 3? (sorry for all the questions) x
Reply 22
do you have the marks scheme
Original post by immalikeawsome
Maths websites such as mathswatch (If your school is subscribed to it) Offer predications for the maths exam. This is a little late but it may help.
Reply 23
Sounds like he’s doing higher if he needs that little marks.
Grade 4 on foundation will be around 120-127, it depends how everyone does.
Original post by Sarahs1987
Do you mean 30 marks on each of the 2 papers? is that roughly what is needed on each to get a level 4?all I want is a 4 and im stressing so much about it! I defiantly think I will be re-taking. I found paper 1 really hard I say about 25 marks but paper 2 a little better im going to say about 30-35 maybe could even be a little more. what do you think I would need for paper 3? (sorry for all the questions) x
you need 48-52 on the three papers for a 4 on the higher tier
Original post by Sarahs1987
how many marks will a grade 4 be?
How did everyone find it ?
Rlly good
Original post by jingle bells
How did everyone find it ?
Sooo hard
Reply 29
Hoping everyone found it okay? :hugs:

You've finished up with maths now! :woo:
Reply 30
That was an okay paper but not brilliant.
30.45 for paint
135.something for the angle
5 for the range of the kettles
1 m/s squared for last one
PQ is 35
Reply 32
Original post by Momo1244
30.45 for paint
PQ is 35

I got all your answers except the angle because I didn’t do the question
Did anyone get 424 for the mean set question? I may be wrong..
I got 427
Original post by RedLamp444
Original post by RedLamp444

Do you remember the numbers??
Oh no the last one was actually 1?

I thought I was wrong and crossed it out smh
30.45 for paint
PQ is 35
I may have gotten that too, my memory is pretty bad lol. I definitely got something within the 420's
I got 427
What was 1st question answer with money
Yes, :frown:
Original post by immalikeawsome
Oh no the last one was actually 1?

I thought I was wrong and crossed it out smh

Agreed.
I got 427

Quick Reply

Latest