CrowdCrusader
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Name:  52744595_2145044312473792_5321072409359417344_o.png
Views: 3
Size:  224.6 KB

The French President Emmanuel Macron states “The first losers are the British people” and that “The British people were sold a lie”. It’s always important to get an outsider’s view on something that’s happening and if this is what leaders around the world think of Brexit, it’s clear that we deserve a people’s vote! 🛡️

Join the campaign today https://buff.ly/2EjtGDw

#strongerin #intogether #infor #votein #libdems #incrowd #bremain #peoplesvote #brexit #brexitchaos
ColinDent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CrowdCrusader)
Join the fight against Brexit
No thanks
MaryDingleberry
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The real reason we left the EU.*

Many states in the British Isles are corporate tax havens ie Isle of man where tax is anywhere from 0 to 10%. On these unregulated little islands that have special agreements with the UK and the UK being in Europe WAS good for business, as they allowed money to funnel through shell companies (fake companies that you pay money to, for a service the don't provide, but all the paperwork to say they do - and therefore PAY LITTLE TO NO TAX on profits).

Now what does this have to do with Brexit? So in an 'unrelated' topic, in April 2019 EU directives are clamping down on corporation tax a flat rate of 20% - even shell companies in the British Isles. So big business (this includes the media) can no longer use these tax loopholes (tax fraud) if we stay in the EU. Their solution to save billions on tax? Leave the EU. When are we leaving again? March 29th 2019? hmmm..... IMO possibly the biggest corruption scandal of EU history.
MaryDingleberry
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think it would be interesting to see how seriously politicians take 'democracy' if we we able to have a peoples vote on 'which politicians deserve jail time for treason' in light of the Brexit corruption. Given that most of the political Brexiteers straight faced lied and some made huge amounts of money from our economic toilet flush.
:rolleyes:
ColinDent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MaryDingleberry)
I think it would be interesting to see how seriously politicians take 'democracy' if we we able to have a peoples vote on 'which politicians deserve jail time for treason' in light of the Brexit corruption. Given that most of the political Brexiteers straight faced lied and some made huge amounts of money from our economic toilet flush.
:rolleyes:
Are you a bot? You seem to have got stuck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (93)
16.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (58)
10.36%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (99)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (56)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (170)
30.36%

Watched Threads