alexibraahim
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I have offers from both and I need 112 UCAS points to study business management, which is better and why?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by alexibraahim)
I have offers from both and I need 112 UCAS points to study business management, which is better and why?
Hi, congratulations on your offer!

It's always difficult when you're torn between universities you really like. Have you had a chance to visit MMU or LJMU yet? We often find that visiting the University proves the deciding factor for applicants in choosing the university they want to attend.

Since you're holding an offer, you should have received an invitation to one of our Applicant Visit Days, which are held in the Spring term. You'll have the opportunity to find out about our facilities, tour the campus, see student accommodation as well as attend a subject talk, meet course tutors, current students and gather general information on studying at university and student finance. We'd advise visiting LJMU too, and weighing up the pros and cons of each!

Some features and benefits of studying our BA (Hons) Business Management:

Centre of Excellence - we are accredited by the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs for our leading-edge practices which place us at the forefront of enterprise learning.

Location – study in the engine room of the Northern Powerhouse. Manchester has one of the fastest growing economies in Europe and is home to a range of global businesses and innovative start-ups.

Add to your degree – gain experience in the business world through our extensive network of industry connections, study abroad, or choose to study a foreign language in your final year.

Business expertise – learn from teachers who carry out cutting-edge research, inform policy and consult organisations. We’ve also set up Innospace so you can find a mentor and make your business plans a reality.

Regular industry events – attend guest lectures and networking events, take part in the Young Enterprise competition, or join the Business and Management Society for social events throughout the year.

Employability – develop the skills employers are looking for. You’ll be ready for business roles in a range of industries. Employers know our graduates can hit the ground running.

Professional qualifications – you can become an affiliate member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and apply for a professional qualification.

Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know about the course or studying here at MMU

Matt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?