Does he like me ? So confused! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
So a guy I have been seeing with friends every weekend for a bit now I have started to like a bit. I have two guys who fancy me who are this guys friend as well and one of them asked if he likes me and apparently he said no? But I spoke to him myself and he said I’m a very nice girl , very funny and thinks I’m attractive? I said this other guy said I have to stick with him and only allowed to kiss him at clubbing and the guy I like said to kiss him then! (The guy I like said to kiss him not the other guy ) He’s so nice to me so I’m very confused right now ! I don’t know if to trust my friends. What do you guys think? Thanks
Hopefully1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You are certainly getting mixed signals but if you are receiving positive signals from your crush continue to flirt with him as he's the one you're interested in. But, do be careful. Don't let yourself get overly emotionally involved over one kiss or a night of kissing. Please respect yourself and don't do more than kissing. Then if he's interested in you he'll be in touch..... he'll text..... he'll want to see you..... then you'll know if he's being sincere. Don't allow yourself to get physically intimate w/ him before you know his true feelings (and this will take more than 2 -3 meet ups/nights out clubbing) because you are opening yourself up to potentially getting very hurt and embarrassed. So play it cool.... flirt..... be interested....laugh at his jokes..... touch his forearm....dance..... but, don't be overly available at first and don't give in physically even if you want to - unless you don't care if he doesn't really like you but liked hooking up only.
Friends tend to tell the truth but their information source may not be accurate. He might not be interested in you or he might have felt shy being put on the spot thinking you wouldn't really be interested in him. Who knows. Enjoy the flirting ...... just take it slow! Good luck!
Anonymous #1
Thanks a lot Hopefully1 , that was really good advice. You’re right I just need to take It slow and have fun! My friends said they thought he was lying to them about liking me so who knows. I’m seeing him Friday with some friends so it should be fun
(Original post by Hopefully1)
You are certainly getting mixed signals but if you are receiving positive signals from your crush continue to flirt with him as he's the one you're interested in. But, do be careful. Don't let yourself get overly emotionally involved over one kiss or a night of kissing. Please respect yourself and don't do more than kissing. Then if he's interested in you he'll be in touch..... he'll text..... he'll want to see you..... then you'll know if he's being sincere. Don't allow yourself to get physically intimate w/ him before you know his true feelings (and this will take more than 2 -3 meet ups/nights out clubbing) because you are opening yourself up to potentially getting very hurt and embarrassed. So play it cool.... flirt..... be interested....laugh at his jokes..... touch his forearm....dance..... but, don't be overly available at first and don't give in physically even if you want to - unless you don't care if he doesn't really like you but liked hooking up only.
Friends tend to tell the truth but their information source may not be accurate. He might not be interested in you or he might have felt shy being put on the spot thinking you wouldn't really be interested in him. Who knows. Enjoy the flirting ...... just take it slow! Good luck!
Arisapo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So a guy I have been seeing with friends every weekend for a bit now I have started to like a bit. I have two guys who fancy me who are this guys friend as well and one of them asked if he likes me and apparently he said no? But I spoke to him myself and he said I’m a very nice girl , very funny and thinks I’m attractive? I said this other guy said I have to stick with him and only allowed to kiss him at clubbing and the guy I like said to kiss him then! (The guy I like said to kiss him not the other guy ) He’s so nice to me so I’m very confused right now ! I don’t know if to trust my friends. What do you guys think? Thanks
Well he's certainly giving you positive signals and it's likely his friends are jealous if they like you as well.

Try and spend some more time alone with him though if you can and that should not only show your interest, but make his clear as well.
Anonymous #1
Yeah thank you , that’s a good point!
(Original post by Arisapo)
Well he's certainly giving you positive signals and it's likely his friends are jealous if they like you as well.

Try and spend some more time alone with him though if you can and that should not only show your interest, but make his clear as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.82%
No (135)
74.18%

Watched Threads