Universities in London for UCAS extra???? Watch

kalina_2000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys.. so two weeks ago I went to Liverpool Hope opening day which is one of my chosen unis. until I went to see it. I literally hate it and don't want to go there at all.

I'm thinking of doing UCAS extra and choosing a uni in London or any other good unis in a big city. Please help My. predicted graded are ABC
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You have to withdraw all current applications I believe.
kalina_2000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by random_matt)
You have to withdraw all current applications I believe.
Yeah that would be the case, I'm just starting to think that I don't like my options all that much. Do you think it would be better to change now or wait until clearing?
Doones
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by kalina_2000)
Yeah that would be the case, I'm just starting to think that I don't like my options all that much. Do you think it would be better to change now or wait until clearing?
Just contact any universities you are interested in and ask if they are still accepting applications. If they are you can apply through Extra (assuming you've used your 5 choices and have the decisions and rejected them).

Which course do you want to study?
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The other user knows more than me about this stuff.
kalina_2000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Doones)
Just contact any universities you are interested in and ask if they are still accepting applications. If they are you can apply through Extra (assuming you've used your 5 choices and have the decisions and rejected them).

Which course do you want to study?
I have applied for Law, the unis I applied to are: Leeds Beckett, Uni of Leeds, Liverpool Hope, Uni of Liverpool and Uni of Salford.

I have visited all of them now and the only unis I'd be happy going to are Uni of Liverpool or Uni of Salford.

However, I have predicted grades AAC and Liverpool has gave me an offer for ABB. I study French and I'm not sure I can get a B in it, perhaps not even a C. Salford has gave me an unconditional but I'm getting mixd opinions on how good of a uni it is.

Do you see my dilemma
Doones
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have applied for Law, the unis I applied to are: Leeds Beckett, Uni of Leeds, Liverpool Hope, Uni of Liverpool and Uni of Salford.

I have visited all of them now and the only unis I'd be happy going to are Uni of Liverpool or Uni of Salford.

However, I have predicted grades AAC and Liverpool has gave me an offer for ABB. I study French and I'm not sure I can get a B in it, perhaps not even a C. Salford has gave me an unconditional but I'm getting mixd opinions on how good of a uni it is.

Do you see my dilemma
Firm the university you prefer. Liverpool may well accept ABC on results day, and if not there is always clearing.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool Hope University
    Applicant Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads