How should i revise for upcoming mocks? Watch

cbains02
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So my second set of year 12 mocks are in 3 weeks. My last mocks i feel like i did good however i did get lucky as my past paper was one of the mock exams... I do maths economics psychology and any way to revise these efficiently in a short amount of time? I feel like maths will be the hardest as we have been through so many chapters and am certain I’ve forgotten a lot of it so how would I efficiently revise the chapters. With economics and psychology, any ideas on how to revise these? Any help appreciated thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cbains02)
So my second set of year 12 mocks are in 3 weeks. My last mocks i feel like i did good however i did get lucky as my past paper was one of the mock exams... I do maths economics psychology and any way to revise these efficiently in a short amount of time? I feel like maths will be the hardest as we have been through so many chapters and am certain I’ve forgotten a lot of it so how would I efficiently revise the chapters. With economics and psychology, any ideas on how to revise these? Any help appreciated thanks
With Maths, I would suggest doing a variety of practice questions from each topic to test yourself. If you are struggling with one, go back to the topic and review it. With psychology (and economics), review your class notes. It can be a good idea to create essay plans on potential areas that they may test you on. Put these plans as a brainstorm or a bullet point list which is easy to remember, as well as linking to other theories or writers and interesting quotes.
cbains02
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
With Maths, I would suggest doing a variety of practice questions from each topic to test yourself. If you are struggling with one, go back to the topic and review it. With psychology (and economics), review your class notes. It can be a good idea to create essay plans on potential areas that they may test you on. Put these plans as a brainstorm or a bullet point list which is easy to remember, as well as linking to other theories or writers and interesting quotes.
Ok thank you!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads