The Student Room Group

Not enough points, btec misscalculated?

Hey everyone. I need some sort of guide, ive finished my diploma level 3 and recieved merits almost throughout the course but at the end i only recieved ppp. Does anyone know why or how i can get it changed possibly?
Im having to apply for a foundation degree because of this but i fall short to even reach their requirements, any advice?
Ps ive had a year out and would have been able to do the course last year but i risked it and it has backfired on me :frown: help!
Original post by Mattchet
Hey everyone. I need some sort of guide, ive finished my diploma level 3 and recieved merits almost throughout the course but at the end i only recieved ppp. Does anyone know why or how i can get it changed possibly?
Im having to apply for a foundation degree because of this but i fall short to even reach their requirements, any advice?
Ps ive had a year out and would have been able to do the course last year but i risked it and it has backfired on me :frown: help!

Which qualification is it exactly? Link it.
Normally PPP would be a grade for the 2 year extended diploma. is that what you are claiming to have done?

If as you say you received merits throughout th course then I dont see how its possible to come away with PPP.

An extended diploma normally has 18 units.
Feel free to say what your grades were for those units.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending