The Student Room Group

Suggestions on how to make myself appear to want a relationship to others?

Hiya peeps!

Pretty self explanatory post, I’ll go into more detail...

So, as I’ve said in previous posts, I’m bi. You’d think being bi would give me more, um...opportunities? But unfortunately not (yet hopefully ^~^)
Now, I wouldn’t say I’m particularly attractive, conventionally speaking. Although, I’m great at making people laugh and cheering them up :smile: I’m naturally an introvert, so I find it kinda difficult to meet new people unless we are in the same class, event, etc. Anyway, I need some help with how to make it more obvious I’m open for anyone for a relationship.

If it helps, I’m 16,about 105kg, six feet tall, moderate acne I guess, short-medium hair,umm...if you want/need to know about interests or anything else just ask ^_^

Thanks,
Jack~
Just keep on talking to people you're interested in
Original post by hello_shawn
Just keep on talking to people you're interested in

Sorry if I sound a bit negative or avoiding *~*

A large amount of the other students at my college are guys, since the courses there are things like motor vehicles, electrical installation, plumbing, etc... obviously since I’m bi this shouldn’t really be a problem, but since they are, um...I’ll say “masculine” heavy/focused roles (sorry I’m rambling on again lol).

Anyway, to put it bluntly, to my knowledge, every guy there is straight, which isn’t to say that’s a bad thing or anything, it’s just that no one at college (aside from some staff members) knows I’m bi, so there might possibly be someone interested in me but are not sure if I feel the same, etc.

I don’t think I’d be comfortable coming out to the entire college as I think it would maybe just sound like I want attention or something...

I’m just scared that if I try to flirt or act in any way other than my usual behaviour they will be put off and distance themselves from me, or even if they’re just not bi/gay/etc.

So yeah sorry for the extremely long reply *_*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending