Is this depression? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Sometimes I feel like why is everything so much effort and CBA mood. And sometimes it's frustrating sometimes I'm good and sometimes I'm happy I get that feeling sometimes that I'm so bored of it all but then I'm fine after a few days I know there is different signs of depression but any advice thanks you. Xxx hope you have a lovely day
danielquinn4321
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you feel depressed you should see a doctor, we all have bad days but bottling them in cant help, if you don't want to see a doctor that's fine but make sure you at least talk to your parents or a councilor at school.

The Samaritans also provide support for people experiencing feelings of distress or despair.

Phone: 116 123 (free 24-hour helpline)
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
My emotions constantly change between being extremely down and having things on mind and looking forward to nothing and then the next day I'll be relatively content and possibly even in a good mood sometimes. My life feels like a constant rollercoaster of different emotions.

From what you have said you sound the exact same as me. I went to the doctors and he said that since I wasn't always feeling down he would not give me anything and he suggested speaking to a professional about it.

So I went and saw a councillor and feel like it helped just getting all my thoughts and feeling out there, as this is something which I never do.

Hope this helped at all. But essentially, if you feel like you need to, seek help!!

A little chat with someone can go along way
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My emotions constantly change between being extremely down and having things on mind and looking forward to nothing and then the next day I'll be relatively content and possibly even in a good mood sometimes. My life feels like a constant rollercoaster of different emotions.

From what you have said you sound the exact same as me. I went to the doctors and he said that since I wasn't always feeling down he would not give me anything and he suggested speaking to a professional about it.

So I went and saw a councillor and feel like it helped just getting all my thoughts and feeling out there, as this is something which I never do.

Hope this helped at all. But essentially, if you feel like you need to, seek help!!

A little chat with someone can go along way
awe bless you babe my friend has it really bad but i feel like i do have it but not as bad ik the signs are hard to tell and confuse me to feeling down or having a bad day but my life is really good and im not ungrateful for anything but sometimes i feel like its better to bottle it up people are selfish these days not even doctors care and i dont want to worry my parents. xx
rosalind1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ik wat u mean Hun awe bless u I can't explain and I feel like the world is selfish I'm not saying everyone is but most people are dealing with their own problems. talking to doctors doesn't help they don't even care I feel fine today this feeling is hard to observe like the symptoms can be confusing I can't tell if I'm sad or down or having a bad day x
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (114)
17.62%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (69)
10.66%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (111)
17.16%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (96)
14.84%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (194)
29.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed