pizzamalia
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
scroll up the post, someone made a list
(Original post by Mfyvie)
What questions came up on the paper , I am in lower 6th.
EB12456780
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, I talked about this that he was focusing on the long term development with the CSR approach with the solar panel investment instead of tackling the short termist issue of profit maximisation as both profit and customer orders were declining.
(Original post by Harry2000999)
Does anyone think that when it asked if mike was a good leader, talking about Ellington’s triple bottom line of people planet and profit is a good way of saying he is effect and carols CSR pyramid as saying he isn’t effective as he was concentrating on social and environmental before profits as he was failing by 2018 with only £200,000 profit ???

Would be great if I get an answer
EB12456780
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This was amazing!
(Original post by DOGGYKUTHA)
as long as you started your answer with 'hi there' i dont think u should lose any marks
BiologyBoy2019
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I said that, elkintons triple bottom line is good for ethicals and socially responsible business that is in the good eyes of the customer - in an age where the planet's importance is more highlighted politically and in social groups of customers etc, even more paramount he obliges.
(Original post by EB12456780)
Yes, I talked about this that he was focusing on the long term development with the CSR approach with the solar panel investment instead of tackling the short termist issue of profit maximisation as both profit and customer orders were declining.
Last edited by BiologyBoy2019; 1 year ago
EB12456780
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes, I said this was a benefit to consider CSR as he cares for the environment with the solar panels as well as his people with the declining labour turnover - good leader as long term development is considered
Bad leader - losing support of directors who could be internal shareholders, declining profits and customer orders with high costs
Conclusion - ineffective as short term decisions aren't tackled such as profit, costs and loyalty showing poor financial management. Leaders responsibility so should stop focusing on the long term and tackle immediate needs despite being a short termist decision.
(Original post by BiologyBoy2019)
I said that, elkintons triple bottom line is good for ethicals and socially responsible business that is in the good eyes of the customer - in an age where the planet's importance is more highlighted politically and in social groups of customers etc, even more paramount he obliges.
kaiAlevel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
rah no one cares
(Original post by HDBW)
Also have a unconditional to Portsmouth for accounting and finance
Jackbennett1108
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Agzamkrut)
Guys, the correct answers are:
Payback: 3 years 2 months (3.2)
ARR: 0.3 (30%)
2 years 9 months for payback
HDBW
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kaiAlevel)
rah no one cares
Someone asked me where it was from😂 sorry to of offended you
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
Paper 2 much easier
It's s dumb how I found this paper hard and I got 74/100 and found paper 2 easy but got 58/100 huh???
ricky patel
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
what topics did come up in paper 3 and was the case study about? Can you remember any of the questions?
ricky patel
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Oscarmcj)
I got 2 years 3.4 month and arr 30%. You?
was this correct in the end?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (161)
14.47%
I'm not sure (50)
4.49%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.65%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.96%
I'm not a current university student (539)
48.43%

Watched Threads