Scenario question help Watch

username4529120
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have been given this senario for my course and I am was wondering what is the appropriate answer. Can someone help please.

You are on playground duty and you have witnessed an incident between two children, which results in one of them falling and hurting their arm.
Write a short summary to the class teacher of what you saw, and your response to this incident.

Thanks
Jack065
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kad2001)
I have been given this senario for my course and I am was wondering what is the appropriate answer. Can someone help please.

You are on playground duty and you have witnessed an incident between two children, which results in one of them falling and hurting their arm.
Write a short summary to the class teacher of what you saw, and your response to this incident.

Thanks
hiya Kad, does it detail what the ‘incedent’ was?
username4529120
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
No details of incident
(Original post by Jack065)
hiya Kad, does it detail what the ‘incedent’ was?
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kad2001)

Thanks
Appropriate answer I think should include what you saw but also noting where you aren't sure about the detail of what you saw, and that your perspective might not have been the best one. Remember that you may or may not have seen what led up to this incident, what caused it, so what you have seen might not be the whole story.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (93)
16.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (58)
10.36%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (99)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (56)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (170)
30.36%

Watched Threads