Is anyone good at forensic psychology and would love to help me?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’m like struggle bares but I feel like if I get the question, Ill be able to do it.anyone?
kazzykat95
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m like struggle bares but I feel like if I get the question, Ill be able to do it.anyone?
DrawTheLine Hope you don't mind that I'm tagging you, but I noticed you mention that you do forensic psychology before.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
What do you need help with?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
What do you need help with?
Thank youuu
The question is: How social processes occurring within the jury may affect the outcome of the investigation?
What does that mean? We got a scenario and I think we’re meant to link them. Any ideas?
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thank youuu
The question is: How social processes occurring within the jury may affect the outcome of the investigation?
What does that mean? We got a scenario and I think we’re meant to link them. Any ideas?
How might social factors affect the jury's decision. So you need to make a list of possible factors that could affect them and see if any apply to the scenario you've got.
Anonymous #1
How might social factors affect the jury's decision. So you need to make a list of possible factors that could affect them and see if any apply to the scenario you've got.
That makes more sensee. Thank you x
Ie. In the scenario, the guy that’s been guilty is a black man and apparently jurors are more likely to judge black defendants guilty. Could that be right ?
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
That makes more sensee. Thank you x
Ie. In the scenario, the guy that’s been guilty is a black man and apparently jurors are more likely to judge black defendants guilty. Could that be right ?
Yeah. You'd likely need research to back it up.
Anonymous #1
Yeah. You'd likely need research to back it up.
Uffff thank youuu!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads