The Student Room Group

Which of these is best for Psychology?

Hello,

My choices are Sussex, Essex, Liverpool and Manchester. I was wondering which of these is considered, first of all, the "better" university and which one is better for Psychology. Hoping anyone currently at any of them or has looked round any of them could give me an insight. As well as your own opinion of course.
Manchester - Russell group + a lot higher in rankings than other 4 for psych
Sorry I forgot to say it was Manchester Metropolitan, make any difference? And Liverpool is russel group I think
Original post by Afterlife?
Manchester - Russell group + a lot higher in rankings than other 4 for psych
Original post by JonjoCracken
Sorry I forgot to say it was Manchester Metropolitan, make any difference? And Liverpool is russel group I think

Well then it’s Sussex which is best ranked
(edited 5 years ago)
What ranking are you using? Just cause they all rank it differently and sometimes the rankings dont mean much (as I have been made aware). Don't know, are you a Psychology student?
Original post by Afterlife?
Well then it’s Sussex which is best ranked
Original post by JonjoCracken
What ranking are you using? Just cause they all rank it differently and sometimes the rankings dont mean much (as I have been made aware). Don't know, are you a Psychology student?

So I’m using QS world rankings by subject and Sussex is about 100 places higher than the next one which is Essex.
I think the QS one is the closest to accurate in rankings out of the most popular ones

Quick Reply

Latest