Snapchat is taking my boyfriend away from me!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yeah sounds silly and immature. But he HATES social media but recently got snapchat and he can't get off it...we're LDR so it's harder. He's constantly posting stuff on it and ignoring me to text his mates, post stuff on his story instead of replying to me which has been waiting 8 hours for him to reply to me!

It's really getting on my nerves now, but it's not like i can say to him get off snapchat can i cause that would sound stupid and clingy.

Any tips...
Mimi.....
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Break up with him or actually confront him and have a conversation. It’s a classic couple thing to just ignore things that you hate and didn’t talk about, man up and have an adult conversation about it and if he breaks up with you or something ridiculous than he’s not for you.
----_----
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Break up with him. He's the problem, not snapchat. I use snapchat 25/8, literally non stop and still reply to my bf as soon as i can even when he doesnt have data or wifi and i have to text him. I never take longer than a couple hours to respond to anyone, unless im sleeping lol
Telomere
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sounds like he's taking you for granted. Dump him and trade up
Kayb7893
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tell him how you feel and that if he doesn't want to give you the time you deserve, then, sorry, but it's over. After that, if he's not interested in u anymore, he'll break up with u, but if he still loves u then he'll want to fix it, so u can talk it out. Hope this helps!!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks for the advice. It hurts that you could be right...i might need to break up with him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (18)
19.35%
I'm not sure (2)
2.15%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (26)
27.96%
I have already dropped out (3)
3.23%
I'm not a current university student (44)
47.31%

Watched Threads