Depression Watch

#love2learn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My depression is now coming back and i don't know what to do.
Should I tell my teacher about this?
Or should I just go through it , alone?
Ben878 (LfL)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you tried to seek advice via a GP? (I can't remember exactly, but on another thread I think you said your doctor was away or something?). Tell your teacher if you feel it does help. Teachers do willingly want to help you, but you cannot rely on them to long term manage depression.

You are welcome to post specific issues on the mental health forum of the site or PM me, bearing in mind I'm just a commoner to chat to, not a professional adviser, therapist etc.
#love2learn
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ben878 (LfL))
Have you tried to seek advice via a GP? (I can't remember exactly, but on another thread I think you said your doctor was away or something?). Tell your teacher if you feel it does help. Teachers do willingly want to help you, but you cannot rely on them to long term manage depression.

You are welcome to post specific issues on the mental health forum of the site or PM me, bearing in mind I'm just a commoner to chat to, not a professional adviser, therapist etc.
I said that i hate seeking medical advice.
I have a teacher who i go to, to talk about my problems but i haven't told him about my depression yet, it's something that I need to tell him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads