The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 - 20 May 2019 [Exam discussion]

Scroll to see replies

nice dom. The practical stuff/green writing on the right, for paper 1 and 3?
Reply 61
Left paper 1. Middle paper 2. And paper 3 is right. I wouldn't rely heavily on these because these are just the bigger topics that haven't come up yet might not be 100% accurate

Original post by Batman2k1
nice dom. The practical stuff/green writing on the right, for paper 1 and 3?
i understand. any clues on paper 1 section 5? readings?
Original post by Dom631
Left paper 1. Middle paper 2. And paper 3 is right. I wouldn't rely heavily on these because these are just the bigger topics that haven't come up yet might not be 100% accurate
Reply 63
Original post by jackreacher44
Any predictions?

I think the rate of change of momentum causing a force will come up.

Just saying because it is the only thing i struggle to explain
What's everyones way of revising? I am really struggling to get past 10 marks in past papers on paper 1. In need of some advice / revison tips asap
Reply 65
Original post by Mya_oty
What's everyones way of revising? I am really struggling to get past 10 marks in past papers on paper 1. In need of some advice / revison tips asap

My advice at this point is to get all the content in your head first, you've virtually got 2 entire days, be clear on the basic ideas first.
Original post by j.1.2
My advice at this point is to get all the content in your head first, you've virtually got 2 entire days, be clear on the basic ideas first.

So, just read the textbook and make notes?
Reply 67
Original post by Mya_oty

not proper notes, just the tricky stuff you think you'd forget.
okay thanks
I might just try and learn a load of questions and answers and hope they repeat themselves
Reply 70
Original post by Mya_oty

Copying down verbatim from the textbook doesn't really work. If you re-worded the info in a way that makes intuitive sense to you then it might, but the time for that has passed.
Try doing the summary questions in the sub-topics again - if you're getting 10 marks that means you've straight-up forgotten the content.
Reply 71

So... all the topics. Lol.
Reply 72
Are you thick do you know all the topics this ain't even 15%
Original post by Sinnoh
So... all the topics. Lol.
Make sure you’re good at Electricity. It’s an AQA fave, also they are rarely ever small questions.
Original post by Dom631
Are you thick do you know all the topics this ain't even 15%

Its a good list, cheers for that, do you have one for astrophysics option?
@Dom631 also dom turning pts if u do that?
Original post by Trapmoneybenny
Its a good list, cheers for that, do you have one for astrophysics option?
Reply 77
Does anyone have the ZigZag practice paper for paper 1 and is willing to share it ? It would be much appreciated .
Can anyone send Feb March 2019 paper 2??? I just realised that I have not solved it yet... plzzz
Reply 79
Sorry that's all I got

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending