The Student Room Group

Favourite and least favourite GCSE subjects

Favourite:
Geography
I am finding the course rather easy, the content is also interesting. Could do with some more time for the exams (I'm on AQA), but besides that it is a fascinating subject.

Least favourite:
English literature
I just hate everything about this subject, but won't go of an a massive rant, as I have already done that on a separate thread.

What are everyone else's?
Favourite: geography
Least favourite: computer science and history
Reply 2
My favourite has to be art.Least is definitely Re, I was forced to take it instead of IT.
fave is chem, and most hated is art ewww i so wish i could have dropped, total waste of a gcse :mad:
favourite: history, and maths lol
least favourite: chemistry, and computer science
Oh my gosh that’s the same for me as well !! Are we twins :h:?
Original post by Zambra
My favourite has to be art.Least is definitely Re, I was forced to take it instead of IT.
Favourite: R.E.
Least: Biology
Reply 7
Favourite:computer science/physics

Least: english lit and lang
Original post by Hhdhj
Thank you fish fine fan, in your free time do you take pleasure in fingering fish

he's too busy sleeping with the fishes
Original post by fish finger fan
Favourite:
Geography
I am finding the course rather easy, the content is also interesting. Could do with some more time for the exams (I'm on AQA), but besides that it is a fascinating subject.

Least favourite:
English literature
I just hate everything about this subject, but won't go of an a massive rant, as I have already done that on a separate thread.

Favourite: Textiles, Business, Geography
Least Favourite: Science, Maths
Favourite:
Geography

Least favourite:
English literature

Least favourite: English lang and lit
favourite english literature
least favourite maths and science
Original post by Hhdhj
Thank you fish fine fan, in your free time do you take pleasure in fingering fish

:lol:
Original post by nikkiblonsky
he's too busy sleeping with the fishes

don't expose me like that :colondollar:

Spoiler

Reply 14
Favourite - English literature
Least favourite - Maths, makes me question my existence and set every lesson
favourite - maths and comp sci
least favourite - spanish, its just so difficult. oh and re its mandatory at my skl
favourite: business and geography

least favourite: Spanish and English lit
I’m at second year a level now but at gcse
Favourite- History + Bio, I mean I took both at a level so that shows my love 🫶 purely for my history teacher the subject itself at a level is killing me
Least - English lit + Spanish, literally my worst two subjects only got B’s in them and my Spanish teacher changed to a Spanish lady who forgot English words and expected me to be fluent instantly and wouldn’t help me understand and would just yell at me if I got it wrong and panicked 🤩
Favourite:
Geography

Least favourite:
English literature

Favourites : English literature and history
least favourite: maths
Favourite:
Geography

Least favourite:
English literature

favourite - ICT
least favourite - English literature

Quick Reply

Latest