The Student Room Group

Humanitas

Can anybody tell me what is the average needed IMAT score to get a place in humanitas for nin-eu students.
Reply 1
I think it's around 45 for first round entry , however you should try to aim for a 50-55 to be on the safe side since we tend to lost a few points due to the pressure in the exam hall , btw I'm non eu aswell applying for 2019 intake from Dubai :smile:
Reply 2
Are you sure it's 45, because the minimum entry score for most of the public schols (which are much more competitvie) is approximatly 45 ?
Reply 3
How did the exam go ?
Reply 4
Chemistry was kind of hard
Reply 5
Yes it actually was , it made me leave like two questions on the chemistry part ,especially the first one ... what score are u expecting ? Im expecting probably a 37 , i hope the minimum score required is low
Reply 6
Hi, did you take the Humanitas IMAT this year? I just saw some discussion online about General Knowledge questions on the IMAT increasing from 2 to 12. Did you notice any changes on the exam you took? Thanks!
Original post by Ritzypk
Yes it actually was , it made me leave like two questions on the chemistry part ,especially the first one ... what score are u expecting ? Im expecting probably a 37 , i hope the minimum score required is low

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending