Ignoring my friends? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I'm feeling really ****. Horribly insecure and abandoned and depressed and blah blah blah. I know that when I'm like this I'm horrible to be around because I end up being angry at my friends for no reason.
Is it okay to kinda ignore them when I feel like this? Like not answer texts or not engage a ton in conversation (If it's not serious).

I feel kinda horrible about this so idk.
tashkent46
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nah it's fine just tell them what you've told us otherwise they'll think you're ignoring them.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I'm feeling really ****. Horribly insecure and abandoned and depressed and blah blah blah. I know that when I'm like this I'm horrible to be around because I end up being angry at my friends for no reason.
Is it okay to kinda ignore them when I feel like this? Like not answer texts or not engage a ton in conversation (If it's not serious).

I feel kinda horrible about this so idk.
i also get angry at my friends really easily except i cant control it very well, so i would say answer texts when you feel ok, for all they know your doing work, and for conversation its fine not to engage as much, in the end if you do end up getting angry they might start disliking you which isnt fun but as long as you're nice you should be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads