Waht is the worst thing your pet has done?

Watch
FemaleinDress
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i would say the worst thing is that just before i was meant to be handing a book back to my school library , the dog ripped off the front cover , quite embarrassing , also the dog peed on my brothers bed when he got scared about heavy rain.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My guinea pigs chewed some of the wall paper off lol
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nothing really, but had a gerbil who crawled inside a stereo speaker and did not want to come out.
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Our family's pets never did anything wrong. If any of them ever did anything that caused inconvenience they were only just doing what was in their nature to do.
(Original post by random_matt)
Nothing really, but had a gerbil who crawled inside a stereo speaker and did not want to come out.
How does anything get inside a stereo speaker? :eek:
_WOLF_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have an adorable hamster and I will forgive her no matter what as she’s just too cute. The worst thing she’s done is probably when she managed to break the top part of her cage and escape into the kitchen. Under the cupboards there is this hole and she got inside of it. I spent all day sat in the kitchen listening to her climbing the walls. Finally she managed to get to the extractor hood where she got stuck in the fan bit and she was running in it like a wheel. My dad had to take the whole hood apart to get her out. She came out all black (she’s a grey hamster) and I had to give her a wash. It was the most stressful day in my life.
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Our family's pets never did anything wrong. If any of them ever did anything that caused inconvenience they were only just doing what was in their nature to do.

How does anything get inside a stereo speaker? :eek:
Maybe it was a sub woofer or something, had a hole in the bottom middle.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Shite on me fave rug.
username3434964
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My cat pissed on my parents bed when he was scared of the fireworks lmao
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My cat is a big f***er, managed to break out of his carry basket when I was driving him to the vets and he jumped out of the window. Was a few miles drive from home so wasn't sure if I'd ever see him again and was so upset, but he rather amazingly showed up that same evening.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (92)
65.25%
I don't have everything I need (49)
34.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed