mariahmcbride
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,

Just wondering if any postgrads have heard anything back yet for decisions regarding the 2019/2020 MSc Environmental change and management program?
priadisupr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mariahmcbride)
Hello,

Just wondering if any postgrads have heard anything back yet for decisions regarding the 2019/2020 MSc Environmental change and management program?
Hi! So happy to know another applicant on this course

I apply for the same course as you and submitted my application by the 25th january deadline. Still don't hear anything yet from the admission committee. How about you?
johnnygrad
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I also applied by the 25th Jan deadline and still haven't heard back.It seems like offers began to be sent out by different departments so I'm hoping to hear back from them within 2 weeks! Good luck to all
priadisupr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by johnnygrad)
I also applied by the 25th Jan deadline and still haven't heard back.It seems like offers began to be sent out by different departments so I'm hoping to hear back from them within 2 weeks! Good luck to all
Best of luck to you too! Hopefully we will get some good news very soon.
mariahmcbride
Rep:
?
Hey has anyone heard back for MSc in Environmental Change and Management yet??
mariahmcbride
Rep:
?
Hey! Have you heard anything yet about an offer or rejection?

(Original post by priadisupr)Hi! So happy to know another applicant on this course

I apply for the same course as you and submitted my application by the 25th january deadline. Still don't hear anything yet from the admission committee. How about you?

(Original post by priadisupr)
Hi! So happy to know another applicant on this course

mariahmcbride
Rep:
?
Hey have you heard anything yet from the program?
priadisupr
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey has anyone heard back for MSc in Environmental Change and Management yet??
Nope, I'm still waiting for any updates... anxiously hehe
johnnygrad
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just received a rejection letter. It's unfortunate but I hope it works out for all of you! Best of luck!
mariahmcbride
Rep:
?
Yes same here... still waiting to hear.
(Original post by priadisupr)
Nope, I'm still waiting for any updates... anxiously hehe
mariahmcbride
Rep:
?
I just got a rejection letter as well. Oh well, on to Edinburgh!
I just received a rejection letter. It's unfortunate but I hope it works out for all of you! Best of luck!
johnnygrad
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh you too? My second choice was also Edinburgh. Which programme did you apply?
I just got a rejection letter as well. Oh well, on to Edinburgh!
mariahmcbride
Rep:
?
I applied to the MSc in Environmental Sustainability! Edinburgh was actually my first choice and I got accepted to the program about a month ago so was just waiting to hear back from Oxford. What program did you apply to?
Oh you too? My second choice was also Edinburgh. Which programme did you apply?
johnnygrad
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've been figuring some things out so I'm submitting my application today but I'm still debating between MSc in Environmental Sustainability and MSc in Marine systems and policies.. I have prepared applications for both so I just need to make up my mind.

If I may ask, what about the programme did you think was good for you?
I applied to the MSc in Environmental Sustainability! Edinburgh was actually my first choice and I got accepted to the program about a month ago so was just waiting to hear back from Oxford. What program did you apply to?
mariahmcbride
Rep:
?
I enjoy the fact that the program focuses on generating leaders of tomorrow in terms of decision makers in establishing resiliency and sustainable practices. I enjoy focusing on the big picture issues and honing in on an optimal solution. I also enjoy the private sector more than the public sector ( I have worked in both now) and this program at Edinburgh prepares you for consultation, etc. Good luck and let me know which one you decide on and which one you're accepted into!
I've been figuring some things out so I'm submitting my application today but I'm still debating between MSc in Environmental Sustainability and MSc in Marine systems and policies.. I have prepared applications for both so I just need to make up my mind.

If I may ask, what about the programme did you think was good for you?
johnnygrad
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks a lot! I share your views.

Sure, I'll let you know when I hear back from them!
I enjoy the fact that the program focuses on generating leaders of tomorrow in terms of decision makers in establishing resiliency and sustainable practices. I enjoy focusing on the big picture issues and honing in on an optimal solution. I also enjoy the private sector more than the public sector ( I have worked in both now) and this program at Edinburgh prepares you for consultation, etc. Good luck and let me know which one you decide on and which one you're accepted into!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads