Is sex painful with a tight foreskin? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am a 15 y/o guy and my gf and i have wanted to have sex for about 2 months now but i keep telling her that we have to wait because my foreskin is too tight. So i’ve been doing the stretching and i’m now able to retract all the way down when i’m flaccid but i can’t even go half way down my glans when i’m erect. So my question is: Can we have sex (with a condom) with my condition without it being too painful?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Firstly, you should wait until you can both legally consent to sex (16 in the UK).

Secondly, you do want to be able to retract your foreskin for cleaning purposes. Quite often males who have never retracted their foreskin assume that they can't. I'd encourage you to practice in the bath/shower. If you can't I'd pop along to the doctor. They can give you a steroid cream and show you how to practice.

On pain, if you're currently not in pain then it's unlikely you'll find sex painful. Not being able to retract your foreskin may reduce the strength of the sensation you feel but it shouldn't make sex difficult or painful.

When you are ready for sex, remember to protect your partner and yourself by using protection, the simplest of which for males is a condom.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads