The Student Room Group

It’s been over two years and I still can’t get over him 😔

I’ve tried telling myself that it’s over and to accept it but for some reason I can’t seem to. He doesn’t even give a **** about me I don’t know why I do. I just feel like he’s taken my heart and I want it back it’s like he’s got something of mine. Idk what but I feel connected it’s weird 😔
Well what have you done to move on from him? Have you deleted him from all forms of social media? Have you invested yourself in hobbies? Have you tried learning new skills?
Reply 2
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Well what have you done to move on from him? Have you deleted him from all forms of social media? Have you invested yourself in hobbies? Have you tried learning new skills?

He wanted to become friends so I kept him social media but I couldn’t cope with being “just friends” I tried so hard to keep him in the friend zone area but i couldn’t do I ignored his messages sometimes and. Tried to force myself. When I talk to him though I have no feelings of love for him, I feel normal. But when I don’t i keep overthinking and imagining extra. I know it’s a really bad idea to keep your ex on social media but I feel like I just need healing time and I’ll be able to be friends l. And there aren’t many hobbies I do I’ve got social anxiety. I would love to join a club or something but I’m too anxious for that
Original post by Anonymous
He wanted to become friends so I kept him social media but I couldn’t cope with being “just friends” I tried so hard to keep him in the friend zone area but i couldn’t do I ignored his messages sometimes and. Tried to force myself. When I talk to him though I have no feelings of love for him, I feel normal. But when I don’t i keep overthinking and imagining extra. I know it’s a really bad idea to keep your ex on social media but I feel like I just need healing time and I’ll be able to be friends l. And there aren’t many hobbies I do I’ve got social anxiety. I would love to join a club or something but I’m too anxious for that

Try cutting ties with him completely and see how you feel. You can't fully heal if you're still trying to be ''friends'' with him. You need time away to fully process your emotions and let everything out.
Reply 4
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Try cutting ties with him completely and see how you feel. You can't fully heal if you're still trying to be ''friends'' with him. You need time away to fully process your emotions and let everything out.

That’s true but I haven’t spoke to him for a very long time , last time i spoke to him was last year .
you need to make a clean break from this person. he is not going to come back to you unfortunately.

open yourself up to new relationships and forget about him ( he has certainly forgotten about you sadly ).
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
you need to make a clean break from this person. he is not going to come back to you unfortunately.

open yourself up to new relationships and forget about him ( he has certainly forgotten about you sadly ).

I want to get into a new relationship but I’m scared of getting hurt. I feel like I’m on my last straw. It ruined my mental health a great deal. I don’t know what will happen to me if I get hurt once again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending