I feel underprepared and rightly screwed for the physics and geography. same much?

Watch
cplicious
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
i dont know about you lot but unlike some of our peers, i still have 5 exams left. yet instead im listening to jimi hendrix and posting this. while eating soup. broccoli soup i might add. that constitues as my pre exam preparation. brain food i hear it is...

so what about you?
IB-Seed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I came home after Maths P3 and ITGS P1 and slept for 3 hours Tomorrow morning I have ITGS P2 and P3 followed by Physics P1 and P2. Both HL, mind you.

It is now 8.30 PM =)
trm90
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by cplicious)
i dont know about you lot but unlike some of our peers, i still have 5 exams left. yet instead im listening to jimi hendrix and posting this. while eating soup. broccoli soup i might add. that constitues as my pre exam preparation. brain food i hear it is...

so what about you?
Physics I'm fine but geography I don't know. Geography is such a pain in the ass to study. The syllabus is so frustratingly vague and there's so many case studies :eek:...
Rider
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
same case as Ib-seed. Phy fail, IT 7.
IB-Seed
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hehe. Hopefully coz of whatever I've studied before I'll scrape a 5/6. My teacher is gonna be disappointed though xD
pocketrocket
Report 12 years ago
i am so screwed for physics...
kalapusita
Report 12 years ago
Oh god..same..im pretty much gonna be dead tomoro when i do physics...it sucks.haha
im absolutely dreading it..

but we always have paper 3! the options! haha i love em.. they are pretty easy and hopefully the paper will bring my overall grade up!
Squ33zed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you're really lucky and all your questions come up you can kinda blag geography. Im so unrevised due to unfortunate scheduling and hence am banking on this..
Rider
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
meh i need a 4 lol in physics.. thats a 40% >.<!!!! P1- hopefully pass, P2 fail, P3 hoping for a 5.
IB-Seed
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I need like 55% for a safe 5. Got 48/48 on IA's, woo. Hope the papers are easy
IB-Seed
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ugh I'm sick of IB Physics.
sem2490
Report 12 years ago
IB Physics deserves a hundred billion neg reps

I hate the way everything seems so simple and obvious in the textbook, and it stays like that, until you look at the past papers.
Rider
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Do they think like the students are Newton or Einstein.. I bet, that these two wackos cannot answer the past papers too :/
trm90
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Come on guys, they're not THAT hard I think a lot of you are forgetting the majority of the questions are based purely on theory and you can still get away with a 5 or a 6 if you know what the hell you're talking about :p:
zayd
Report 12 years ago
Oh hello, you must be newton's great great grandchild.

I'm so screwed tomorrow... only have electro and thermo studied... I've got 6 hours in the morning before the exam but I dunno how much I can accomplish then...

fingers crossed ;(
sem2490
Report 12 years ago
The 2007 one is crazy.

Well in a few hours, it'll all finish in a blur and we won't have to care about it anymore.
Not that theres a lot of caring happening right now....
andy_cole2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Squ33zed)
If you're really lucky and all your questions come up you can kinda blag geography. Im so unrevised due to unfortunate scheduling and hence am banking on this..
how comes you said it was AS geography before.... but yeh the whole syllabus in one night...good luck...
cabso1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've been ****ed for physics. I've learnt zilch in the past 2 years, so anything that is going to save me, is my GCSE knowledge. Worrying. Coupled with the fact that I now loathe Physics doesn't make matters easier.
pocketrocket
Report 12 years ago
lets all ditch?
Squ33zed
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by andy_cole2)
how comes you said it was AS geography before.... but yeh the whole syllabus in one night...good luck...
It is.. hence im banking on my questions coming up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (132)
4.92%
Uncertainty around my education (399)
14.87%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (299)
11.14%
Lack of purpose or motivation (377)
14.05%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (121)
4.51%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (163)
6.08%
Loneliness (230)
8.57%
Financial worries (98)
3.65%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (109)
4.06%
Exposure to negative news/social media (122)
4.55%
Lack of real life entertainment (141)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (236)
8.8%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (256)
9.54%

Watched Threads