The Student Room Group

crying about tests

Im a year 10 student , completely fine with all my lessons and gcse subjects , i understand it all in lesson but , when it comes to the test my mind goes blank and i literally start panicking and crying and then i just end up giving up.

Someone help??
cry away child....let it out, drown the exam. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by belladalyyy
Im a year 10 student , completely fine with all my lessons and gcse subjects , i understand it all in lesson but , when it comes to the test my mind goes blank and i literally start panicking and crying and then i just end up giving up.

Someone help??

Does this usually happen when you do mocks? Is it because you don’t understand the content or what? Best thing to do is to see your subject teacher and/or HoY regarding this. They might refer you over to SENCO if necessary regarding exam access arrangements, e.g. separate room etc. Hope this helps.
Have you considered seeking help from your teachers or a counsellor at the school?/
Reply 4
N
Original post by Xanimede
Have you considered seeking help from your teachers or a counsellor at the school?/

no just any general test like a end of term or any pretty much , it happened today just ended up sobbing all over my test :frown:
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Does this usually happen when you do mocks? Is it because you don’t understand the content or what? Best thing to do is to see your subject teacher and/or HoY regarding this. They might refer you over to SENCO if necessary regarding exam access arrangements, e.g. separate room etc. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending