crying about tests Watch

belladalyyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Im a year 10 student , completely fine with all my lessons and gcse subjects , i understand it all in lesson but , when it comes to the test my mind goes blank and i literally start panicking and crying and then i just end up giving up.

Someone help??
evxngeline
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
cry away child....let it out, drown the exam.
CoffeeAndPolitics
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by belladalyyy)
Im a year 10 student , completely fine with all my lessons and gcse subjects , i understand it all in lesson but , when it comes to the test my mind goes blank and i literally start panicking and crying and then i just end up giving up.

Someone help??
Does this usually happen when you do mocks? Is it because you don’t understand the content or what? Best thing to do is to see your subject teacher and/or HoY regarding this. They might refer you over to SENCO if necessary regarding exam access arrangements, e.g. separate room etc. Hope this helps.
Xanimede
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you considered seeking help from your teachers or a counsellor at the school?/
belladalyyy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
N
(Original post by Xanimede)
Have you considered seeking help from your teachers or a counsellor at the school?/

no just any general test like a end of term or any pretty much , it happened today just ended up sobbing all over my test
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
Does this usually happen when you do mocks? Is it because you don’t understand the content or what? Best thing to do is to see your subject teacher and/or HoY regarding this. They might refer you over to SENCO if necessary regarding exam access arrangements, e.g. separate room etc. Hope this helps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed