The Student Room Group

A level

I just have 2 months left for full (AS and A2) preperation? I have started studying and have the concepts but need to memorize and make notes. Do you think I can do it? Any tips and suggestions? Can I get A in all 3 of my sub(chem, bio and phy)?
Yeah easily. Just depends on your work ethic. If You have never worked in your life then no probably not. If you already have a good routine will be pretty surprising if you don't.
(edited 5 years ago)
Keep doing papers. Keep a fixed number of papers for everyday and do as many as you can thats the best way!
Good luck!
Original post by alevelstudentz
I just have 2 months left for full (AS and A2) preperation? I have started studying and have the concepts but need to memorize and make notes. Do you think I can do it? Any tips and suggestions? Can I get A in all 3 of my sub(chem, bio and phy)?
How many hours should I give?
Don't count hours. Because that doesn't take into account how productive you are. So study and keep taking breaks and when you think you arent being able to focus, stop.
How many hours should I give?
Thank you.
Do you know any site that can be helpful for getting notes?
Original post by ChemISlife123
Don't count hours. Because that doesn't take into account how productive you are. So study and keep taking breaks and when you think you arent being able to focus, stop.
Have a look at some of the other threads on TSR as a lot of students have similar questions to you! You will find a lot of useful tips there!

Generally, make sure your notes are clear and concise. Everyone has their own way of revision - I used to use colours, pictures, bullet points and brainstorming, but you might have your own methods. Look at doing practice questions and practice papers as this can be a good way to test your knowledge and exam approach, and improve if necessary.

Whether you can get an A depends on what stage you are at and how effectively you revise and approach the exams. If you put 100% into this, you will have a great chance of doing well in your subjects! :smile:
Thankyou so much!

Original post by cheesecakelove
Have a look at some of the other threads on TSR as a lot of students have similar questions to you! You will find a lot of useful tips there!

Generally, make sure your notes are clear and concise. Everyone has their own way of revision - I used to use colours, pictures, bullet points and brainstorming, but you might have your own methods. Look at doing practice questions and practice papers as this can be a good way to test your knowledge and exam approach, and improve if necessary.

Whether you can get an A depends on what stage you are at and how effectively you revise and approach the exams. If you put 100% into this, you will have a great chance of doing well in your subjects! :smile:
For chem, chemguide.co.uk is pretty good. For physics I always stick to YouTube videos because physics is a subject in which you don't really have to learn stuff you need to understand concepts. And bio I have no clue because i haven't taken bio, sorry.
Thank you.
Do you know any site that can be helpful for getting notes?

Quick Reply

Latest