The Student Room Group

JPMORGAN investment2020 asset management TRAINEESHIP 2019

Scroll to see replies

aw Thankyou so much, this is like my dream sort of thing to do so hopefully they don't judge me too harshly on the vid interview because didn't perform to the best of my ability at all. I will try and stay positive, thankyou for your help:smile: Will keep you updated
Original post by Natasha_OJ
dont lose hope, if its your chance you will get through no matter what. you may think you did bad but actually your performance could be a threshold for someone to be invited. bad to you may not mean bad to a recruiter. stop being harsh to your self and stay positive. :smile:.. lemme know how it goes.
I got an interview haha !!! Thankyou !!! 💝💝
Reply 22
Awww my lucky charm!!! best of luck, give ur best self now on the telephone!!!! i'll PM u.
Original post by ai1010
I applied two days ago and my current status is "Application Reviewed" (but didn't receive any info about phone interview yet). Could u please share your experience?

Hi. Sorry for asking about this a year later. I’ve currently submitted my application for this role at 2020. My status is currently “application reviewed” as well, but haven’t received any email. I’m wondering if you have been progressed to the next stage or this means a rejection. The deadline for the application has passed now, but I haven’t hear anything from them. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending