The Student Room Group

I hate idiots who can work but choose not to

My mum works as a single parent so she works whilst my siblings are at school (20 hours) even though it's a job that gives her less money than if she were to claim benefits but lots of people who can work choose to claim benefits and council tax reduction etc and have expensive things but can't 'afford to pay their rent'. Meanwhilst people like me struggle financially but still keep up with the bill despite its injustice.
**** benefit claimers who can afford expensive stuff like Gucci sportswear but not their rent.
Original post by Anonymous
My mum works as a single parent so she works whilst my siblings are at school (20 hours) even though it's a job that gives her less money than if she were to claim benefits but lots of people who can work choose to claim benefits and council tax reduction etc and have expensive things but can't 'afford to pay their rent'. Meanwhilst people like me struggle financially but still keep up with the bill despite its injustice.
**** benefit claimers who can afford expensive stuff like Gucci sportswear but not their rent.

& usually drug money
I am sorry for your struggle. Sadly there are people who take advantage of the system. However, appearances are just appearances who knows what their daily struggles may be and maybe having nice things brings joy to some. Nevertheless, it is a flawed system and can be unfair. Work hard and keep your hustle going you will rise above them :smile:
Reply 3
Stop welfare and use money saved to raise the minimum wage! Simple
Some people just are useless/disorganised even with the best of intentions. Would you really want to work somewhere where 80% of your colleagues are Polish?
Essentially Brits are lazy if they couldnt scrounge they would work no choice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending