The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Perhaps he just cannot afford to replace the clothes he grew out of two years ago.
Because it is socially acceptable. Most guys tend to dress alike and most girls tend to do the same.
Why do so many people, kids and otherwise, wear tracksuits and weird, over decorated shoes all the time?

Seriously, this isn't even rhetorical, I genuinely want to know.
only in the piss holes of essex and manchester **though recently this toilet overflow has flooded over into Merseyside**

you'll get sl*gged dressing like that in my ends :toofunny:

though a nice fitting t-shirt and slim trousers is a good go must say :yy:
(edited 5 years ago)
Guys don't dress like this in Brighton, they dress in dresses like proper men :wink: XD
Original post by Good bloke
Perhaps he just cannot afford to replace the clothes he grew out of two years ago.

LOL drunk birds will rage for him though. Off to the pub he goes then.
Reply 7
They think people actually like those clothes on them
Original post by Bang Outta Order
only in the piss holes of essex and manchester **though recently this toilet overflow has flooded over into Merseyside**

you'll get sl*gged dressing like that in my ends :toofunny:

though a nice fitting t-shirt and slim trousers is a good go must say :yy:

Wait wtf, you're back! I though you was banned fam?

Or am I mistaking you for someone else? No, I can't be, I'm sure it was you :ninja:
Reply 9
Lack of imagination.
Was his mother human and his father a balloon animal?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Wait wtf, you're back! I though you was banned fam?

Or am I mistaking you for someone else? No, I can't be, I'm sure it was you :ninja:

I was never banned. If I was, then it must of been a week long ban as I stopped logging on long before I was banned and after the ban expired and never knew/cared I was banned.

I privately told several people I was going way before, anyways. I will only be returning now on my days off from work.
Original post by Violet Femme
Was his mother human and his father a ballon animal?

*balloon, but otherwise, poetry.
Original post by The_Architect
*balloon, but otherwise, poetry.

Whoops.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I was never banned. If I was, then it must of been a week long ban as I stopped logging on long before I was banned and after the ban expired and never knew/cared I was banned.

I privately told several people I was going way before, anyways. I will only be returning now on my days off from work.

Oh okay, I was informed that you were banned whilst I was away from TSR. Glad you're not tho, I like your posts.
Original post by Drewski
Lack of imagination.

I think his imagination is too vivid, actually. He imagined that he would look good.
Who gives a ****? taste in clothes is subjective.
Original post by Kovalensky
Who gives a ****? taste in clothes is subjective.

Because it objectively looks trash lo/
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Oh okay, I was informed that you were banned whilst I was away from TSR. Glad you're not tho, I like your posts.

and who told you this? no one can know if Im banned or for how long Im banned unless they have my log in info, and can therefore read my community record...and if Im banned theres no way I can tell anyone about my ban terms...soooo no one informed you correctly. And I never attempted to reverse my ban if I did get banned. Im back because I have time and I cooled off from a "fight" on here. I'll forward you in pm what happened before this ban and why I quit before this ban and was thus unaware of this ban. I basically presaged my own death lol.
Original post by DillyDilly0121
CE7F149A-090E-419F-8132-F128915F4D54.jpg.jpeg

It seems they want to look like someone from love island or Geordie shore 😂.

Most lads on night out dress like that.

****s sake Tom :lol:. Sort it out man.

Latest