Government wants to ban unsolicited **** shots Watch

Decahedron
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47474336

Title says it all, although it seems slot shots are fine.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Decahedron)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47474336

Title says it all, although it seems slot shots are fine.
Not seeing the problem with what they propose.
I didnt realise there was a corresponding issue with women sending unsolicited shots of their genitals to men.
In any event the law hasnt been drafted and its most likely to cover unsolicited shots of either.
Non story imo.
Weird thing to do anyway.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Govt just wants to steal my moves. How am I supposed to get chicas now.
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Good
Although if a moron thinks I’m impressed by the contents of his trousers he’s going to be disappointed.
Equally, if one pops up on my phone I’m not so fragile that my whole world collapses
Violet Femme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do men really believe sending an unsolicited picture of your penis to a woman is a successful strategy to get laid?
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Violet Femme)
Do men really believe sending an unsolicited picture of your penis to a woman is a successful strategy to get laid?
They're not exactly pretty are they?
Decahedron
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Not seeing the problem with what they propose.
I didnt realise there was a corresponding issue with women sending unsolicited shots of their genitals to men.
In any event the law hasnt been drafted and its most likely to cover unsolicited shots of either.
Non story imo.
Weird thing to do anyway.
I just thought it would be a story of interest, it made me chuckle reading it.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a penis pic the last thing you want to send a girl you like.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
Now correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a penis pic the last thing you want to send a girl you like.
You're not wrong
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by harrysbar)
You're not wrong
Faith in humanity restored.
Spoiler:
Show
Partially
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They might derive sexual pleasure from the exhibitionism itself, rather than being hopeful to get into bed with the lady.
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 2 weeks ago
Call me naive (even if I am a 29 year old guy) but I didn't know this was actually a thing. Yeah I've sent pictures before, but never unsolicited or at random.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
They might derive sexual pleasure from the exhibitionism itself, rather than being hopeful to get into bed with the lady.
Oh "might" they?
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh "might" they?
Yes. Hence I said it.

(And I speak about the attention-seeking lasses who've done it to me. Trying to eat me tea and get some grotbag's saggy tits in my messages, and somehow she thinks I must be appreciative of that.)
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Yes. Hence I said it.

(And I speak about the attention-seeking lasses who've done it to me. Trying to eat me tea and get some grotbag's saggy tits in my messages, and somehow she thinks I must be appreciative of that.)
Really did not know it was a thing for women to send them to men, how disturbing. Hope you don't get their growler over your sausage and chips
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Really did not know it was a thing for women to send them to men, how disturbing. Hope you don't get their growler over your sausage and chips
Yeah, because women never want attention ... Louie Spence is less attention seeking than 90% of ladies.
ThomH97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What apps exist that you can send pictures anonymously, and why does anyone have those apps installed? They make a passing reference to dating apps, but surely these aren't 'anonymous' - the app maker will know the email address and (temporary) IP address at the very least, and probably their phone number, contacts, facebook login, thousands of face selfies as well.

I am a bit confused as to why this is being lumped in with 'violence', and also that the article goes on to discuss rape. Are **** pics generally followed by rape?
Just my opinion
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm amazed that it isn't illegal already.
As others have said surely slot shots should be included too, even if it isn't as big a problem.

As to why do they do it I can only assume that as others have said they get a kick from it themselves, but, I do wonder if it is in some ways like catcalling.
I worked with a lad who used to cat call
He'd do it at any time and front of anyone.
He was shameless.
I asked him one day why do you do it , it never works and you just look a sad sack.
"Oh but it does....not very often but I do get results.' was his reply.
So maybe that's the answer.
Maybe some small percentage of women respond. 🤔
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (129)
17.97%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.13%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (104)
14.48%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.75%
How can I be the best version of myself? (219)
30.5%

Watched Threads