Is Seneca Learning worth paying for??? Watch

JJrevises
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
On Seneca - I want to get 7-9s in the majority of my GCSEs, but is it worth paying £11.99 a month?

My parents refuse to pay for anything (they say I have to take responsibility :/) so I have pay for it and because I don't want to waste money I want to check that it is worth paying for. Currently, I have a job (paper boy) and I get paid from that so that's how I can afford the cost. But want to check whether its actually worth it because I would rather save the damn money that spend it on some crappy revision tool...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
HS2003
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I also use seneca and it's pretty good. Hmm your parents should be willing to pay because its for the sake of your education, try and convince them. If not then if you can afford it then I would recommend it as it looks good. But generally Seneca itself is already good.
(Original post by JJrevises)
On Seneca - I want to get 7-9s in the majority of my GCSEs, but is it worth paying £11.99 a month?

My parents refuse to pay for anything (they say I have to take responsibility :/) so I have pay for it and because I don't want to waste money I want to check that it is worth paying for. Currently, I have a job (paper boy) and I get paid from that so that's how I can afford the cost. But want to check whether its actually worth it because I would rather save the damn money that spend it on some crappy revision tool...
mez_merising
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hm i don’t think so. there are many free resources available online, just find past/specimen papers as pdf versions from exam boards, some schools have them online and like websites (maths genie, physics and maths tutor etc.)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
username4477194
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I use Seneca in school and I think its really good if you want to learn faster than reading textbooks
Cupcakes12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wouldn't bother. My friends and I all just use the free version and it seems to be going fine. I don't see the point of paying when the free version is already really good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed