fish finger fan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Were the Indian wars (e.g Sand Creek Massacre and Little Crow's War) going on at the same time as the civil war, or have I got the years wrong?
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
American Civil War was from 1861 - 1865. Some of the Indian Wars were during that time.

Sand Creek Massacre was in 1864 - so yes, it was during that time. Same with Little Crow's War, which happened between 1861 and 1862.

But Red Cloud's War didn't happen during the Civil War, as it happened from 1865 until 1868. Same with the Great Sioux War (1875-77).
fish finger fan
Rep:
?
Very helpful, thank you.
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Might I ask, is this for OCR B? The Making of America (1789-1900)? I haven't found anyone else on TSR who's doing it (or maybe I haven't looked enough). I'm also doing Living under Nazi Rule, Norman Conquest, and Crime and Punishment for History.
fish finger fan
Rep:
?
Yes it is for OCR B, I am also doing living under Nazi rule and Norman Conquest, but instead of crime and punishment, I am doing people's health.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (58)
28.57%
No - I have already returned home (24)
11.82%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (46)
22.66%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
10.34%
No - I live at home during term anyway (54)
26.6%

Watched Threads