UK theory test Watch

sentinel james
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, recently i declared two medical conditions to the DVLA. Aspergers and OCD. Neither of which affect my ability to drive the nevertheless, the DVLA still have to look into it, contact doctors from information i gave on the form etc. A couple of days ago i passed my theory test, i was thrilled, but am unsure of what could happen if the DVLA revoke my provisonal licence on medical grounds. I've been told that it's highley unlikely, but if they did, would i have to resit my theory again under a new provisional licence. I've been told that i wouldnt, becuase even if the DVLA revoke a licence for a certain amount of time, you still keep the same licence number, which is on my thoery test pass certificate. But i'm still unsure, would anyone have any suggestions?
IWMTom
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sentinel james)
Hi, recently i declared two medical conditions to the DVLA. Aspergers and OCD. Neither of which affect my ability to drive the nevertheless, the DVLA still have to look into it, contact doctors from information i gave on the form etc. A couple of days ago i passed my theory test, i was thrilled, but am unsure of what could happen if the DVLA revoke my provisonal licence on medical grounds. I've been told that it's highley unlikely, but if they did, would i have to resit my theory again under a new provisional licence. I've been told that i wouldnt, becuase even if the DVLA revoke a licence for a certain amount of time, you still keep the same licence number, which is on my thoery test pass certificate. But i'm still unsure, would anyone have any suggestions?
How many times... It won't be revoked.
Roses555
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They always check with doctors n stuff, if the doctor says you are safe to drive (likely they'll say you are) then you'll be fine. Just takes a little while with the admin.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (74)
15.48%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (50)
10.46%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (89)
18.62%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (67)
14.02%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (51)
10.67%
How can I be the best version of myself? (147)
30.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed