Tobydavies123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi there,

My name is Dave and I am an Emergency Care Assistant on a frontline ambulance service. I am interested in learning how to read ECG's and am currently looking to buy a book to help me do this. I have been looking online and have found many books but am unsure which would be the best for me. Hopefully someone could point me in the correct direction for this, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Dave.
EmMcG
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Have you tried searching on amazon? I can only recommend the OCR biology A year 1 text book which has information on electrocardiograms in it such as bradycardia, tachycardia, ectopic heartbeat and atrial fibrillation. It also features other information about electrical excitation in the heart and the hearts structure. However it doesn’t go into extreme detail about electrocardiograms specifically
usycool1
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Tobydavies123)
Hi there,

My name is Dave and I am an Emergency Care Assistant on a frontline ambulance service. I am interested in learning how to read ECG's and am currently looking to buy a book to help me do this. I have been looking online and have found many books but am unsure which would be the best for me. Hopefully someone could point me in the correct direction for this, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Dave.
I strongly recommend ECG Made Easy (https://www.amazon.co.uk/ECG-Made-Easy-7e/dp/0443068178). It's a case of looking at as many ECG's as possible after that.
nexttime
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I second ECG made easy. It goes way above what you would need to know in the ambulance service though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
31.75%
They're what I expected (19)
30.16%
They're worse than what I expected (24)
38.1%

Watched Threads