go on laaaaadsss
go on you mad lad
indeedio my friend

Original post by MyMotherLeftMe
go on you mad lad
Original post by Nwar_Grove
go on laaaaadsss

mate no one loves u
lookie here maty do you seriously think you are god damn funny get a life you nerd
mate no one loves u
cd
Original post by Nwar_Grove
lookie here maty do you seriously think you are god damn funny get a life you nerd

go commit not alive
nononoononononononononono ttalk to me
Original post by AspiringAccount
Sh*t I broke the damn rule someone delete this thread.
what subjects do u do

nononoononononononononono ttalk to me
any idea how to do this question on physics compleat the decay equation 84\ Po-> =He+204/Pb
what subjects do u do
what subjects do u do

The ones i'm referring to in the thread are both IGCSE as for the other subjects I gotta pass it's; maths, English language and English lit. Oh and the thing I wrote about breaking the rule was cause I thought this thread came across as gloating which ain't what i'm about.

English is gonna be a lot to deal with to the tune of a metric f*ck tonne cause my Grammar and punctuation is a*s.
his account got
Original post by AspiringAccount
The ones i'm referring to in the thread are both IGCSE as for the other subjects I gotta pass it's; maths, English language and English lit. Oh and the thing I wrote about breaking the rule was cause I thought this thread came across as gloating which ain't what i'm about.

English is gonna be a lot to deal with to the tune of a metric f*ck tonne cause my Grammar and punctuation is a*s.

Quick Reply

Latest