The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Mental health nursing rejection

Hi, has anyone been rejected from UWS for the mental health nursing course yet? I went for my interview about 5 weeks ago and have still to hear back. If anyone had an interview around that time any help would be very appreciated as this is my first choice and I’ve been so anxious 😂
Reply 1
Hi Cara,

I think we were on the same interview (26th January)? I received a conditional offer last week, however, I don't meet the maths entry requirements so my application is being reviewed by the admissions team :frown:

I hope you hear something soon, if you haven't done so already?!!
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Thanks so much for replying! I assume I’ve got a rejection on the way then 💔 congrats tho hope it all works out with the math!
Original post by PammieB
Hi Cara,

I think we were on the same interview (26th January)? I received a conditional offer last week, however, I don't meet the maths entry requirements so my application is being reviewed by the admissions team :frown:

I hope you hear something soon, if you haven't done so already?!!
Reply 3
Cara there is still time to receive an offer! The admissions team are still processing and have until 31st march to reply to all applicants. I will keep everything crossed for you x
Original post by CaraMcHugh17
Thanks so much for replying! I assume I’ve got a rejection on the way then 💔 congrats tho hope it all works out with the math!
Thank you so so much!! 💗💗
Original post by PammieB
Cara there is still time to receive an offer! The admissions team are still processing and have until 31st march to reply to all applicants. I will keep everything crossed for you x

Quick Reply

Latest