The Student Room Group

Extended Project Qualification? (EPQ)

I am currently in year 12 doing my A-levels. I would like to do paramedic science at university and am going to do an EPQ. I would like to do my EPQ on something related to paramedics or the ambulance service or the NHS but I am not sure what to do.
Question/Topic ideas...
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Bethany16
I am currently in year 12 doing my A-levels. I would like to do paramedic science at university and am going to do an EPQ. I would like to do my EPQ on something related to paramedics or the ambulance service or the NHS but I am not sure what to do.
Question/Topic ideas...

Hey, hope you still use this lol. I am just going into year 12 now and I assume you are now in year 13. I am wanting to study paramedic science at university too, what uni are u looking to study at? I am currently deciding what to study the epq on and paramedics came to mind. Did you end up doing this topic. If so what was your topic question and could you let me know any ideas that could help me. If not no worries. Thanks Katie :smile:
Original post by Bethany16
Question/Topic ideas...

Hey, hope you still use this lol. I am just going into year 12 now and I assume you are now in year 13. I am wanting to study paramedic science at university too, what uni are u looking to study at? I am currently deciding what to study the epq on and paramedics came to mind. Did you end up doing this topic. If so what was your topic question and could you let me know any ideas that could help me. If not no worries. Thanks Katie :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest