Police Now's National Detective Programme 2019 Watch

Tashraven
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
They asked me to send my certificates again after the email about screening and haven't heard back since then.
Tashraven
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just received an email saying ive gotten through to stage 3!
Kate0807
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Congrats! Still not heard anything yet 😬
(Original post by Tashraven)
lpear
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Me too! I’ve never done a video interview before haha 😬 are you going to do it this weekend? Hope you hear soon Kate!
Tashraven
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Me either!! I plan to do it on Tuesday as i won't get the oppourtunity to until then... congratulations on getting this far and good luck for the interview...fingers crossed Kate that you hear back soon.x
(Original post by lpear)
Me too! I’ve never done a video interview before haha 😬 are you going to do it this weekend? Hope you hear soon Kate!
Rhiesn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Me too. Dreading the video interview 🙈
Yappyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey all,I'm so happy to see this thread, as I'm currently going through the application process. I did my online tests earlier this week, and got told I had been successful and to wait for further steps. Then last night I received an email about completing the video interview. I'm so nervous! Anyone got to this stage yet?
Rhiesn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I think we’re all at the same stage. Congrats and good luck with the video interview. I hate being on camera 🙈
(Original post by Yappyyy)
Hey all,I'm so happy to see this thread, as I'm currently going through the application process. I did my online tests earlier this week, and got told I had been successful and to wait for further steps. Then last night I received an email about completing the video interview. I'm so nervous! Anyone got to this stage yet?
Rhiesn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hope you hear soon
(Original post by Kate0807)
Congrats! Still not heard anything yet 😬
Yappyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ha! Sorry, I didn't word it well! I meant to ask whether anybody had completed the video interview yet? I'm trying to psych myself up to do it later!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rhiesn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Oh good luck with it! I haven’t done mine yet 🙈. Hopefully someone will do it soon and let us know how difficult it is
Ha! Sorry, I didn't word it well! I meant to ask whether anybody had completed the video interview yet? I'm trying to psych myself up to do it later!
Yappyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
So I did my video interview this afternoon. It wasn't too bad, but I feel like I might have waffled.
And so begins the waiting game!
Rhiesn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Well done! Hope it’s not a long wait 🤞🏻
So I did my video interview this afternoon. It wasn't too bad, but I feel like I might have waffled.
And so begins the waiting game!
Yappyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Rhiesn)
Well done! Hope it’s not a long wait 🤞🏻
Thank you! Even if it's bad news, I'd rather just know!
Tashraven
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Same I think I'm gonna do mine this afternoon might aswell get it out of the way
Thank you! Even if it's bad news, I'd rather just know!
Yappyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Same I think I'm gonna do mine this afternoon might aswell get it out of the way
Best of luck! I hope you have better luck than me, anyway; just as I was starting the interview, my laptop completely died and wouldn't turn on! Had to use my phone.
Tashraven
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
OMG talk about waffling!! LMAO I swear the talking bit was me going ***** ***** in my head lool... Glad its over now. Good luck guys!x
Rhiesn
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Finally did mine this morning! I feel like I waffled too much 🙈. It’s such a strange experience talking to no one 😬.
Good luck x
OMG talk about waffling!! LMAO I swear the talking bit was me going ***** ***** in my head lool... Glad its over now. Good luck guys!x
Yappyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Rhiesn)
Finally did mine this morning! I feel like waffles too much 🙈. It’s such a strange experience talking to no one 😬.
Good luck x
It's really odd, isn't it?! Anyway guys, best of luck to everyone. In the meantime, I'm definitely not checking my emails every 10 minutes...honest! 😬
Blockli
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm not sure what the outcome has been for everyone - but if anyone has been rejected despite what they said in the email about personalised feedback, they replied to me today and unfortunately mine was because of my work experience as suspected. Thought I'd let you guys know that if you do reply to them I'm pretty sure they don't mind giving feedback!

Good luck and let us know how you all get on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.37%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (77)
33.77%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (48)
21.05%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (20)
8.77%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
14.04%

Watched Threads