The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am.
Reply 2
yup 2nd year :smile:
Reply 3
same as. my bro worked for NME and gets me a VIP pass. its cool. did you see we are scientists last year.
Reply 4
I wish i was!!!:frown: anyone know anyone with spare tickets? =]
Reply 5
Nope but I saw them on tour, they were pretty good.

A VIP pass is pretty cool! Is that the one that lets you like stand side on above mainstage?
Reply 6
atm im only going sunday cos its blatantly the best day, but my bro might be able to get his hands on some weekend tickets for me. so i could be selling my sunday ticket!
Reply 7
charkate_x
I wish i was!!!:frown: anyone know anyone with spare tickets? =]

Nope BUT there are always some sold on the door, so if you can be bothered to travel from wherever and queue from literally 12/1am you should get one.
Reply 8
binary.basher
atm im only going sunday cos its blatantly the best day, but my bro might be able to get his hands on some weekend tickets for me. so i could be selling my sunday ticket!

:O

you are aware that RATM are playing yeah? :P
Reply 9
Ohhh i want weekend tickets =] if you get some free's let me know :wink: hah
Reply 10
I remember shooting off to Reading fest right ater picking up my exam results. Was awesome.
ME!!! sunday was the worst day in my opinion but each to their own.
weekend tix here :smile: first year!!!
looking forward to rage, qotsa, pendulum/tenacious d (really annoyed these guys are playing at the same time), feeder will be cool! thats it off top of my head!
Reply 13
zamy
Nope but I saw them on tour, they were pretty good.

A VIP pass is pretty cool! Is that the one that lets you like stand side on above mainstage?

yes, however it wasnt powerful enough to get into the main stage. you have to be like super VIP to get in there. but yea i only used it to see klaxons and we are scientists at the side bit. i was with friends and didnt want to leave them. but i had guest list tickets anyway, and i met Panic at the Disco! but im not a massive fan tho.
moshing was fun.
i crowd surfed at the very end to smashing pumpkins was fun but also **** cos my mobile got jacked and my mates shoes got taken.. twas good times:redface:
Reply 14
Yeah I get my results the week before, so at least I'll know by then.
Rage, Killers, Biffy and Editors I'm most excited about. I watched Pendulums set at the big weekend thing and they looked amazing so now them as well!
Reply 15
Watching bands from the side of the stage is rubbish, the sound quality sucks and they aint even facing you.
Reply 16
rage agaisnt were my only regret but the rest is ****.
sundays HADOUKEN! they are amazing live avenge seven fold, SLIPKNOT! thats going to be amazing and scary. probs get knifed in the moshes anyone wanting too meet me there il be in the big moshes. Tenasious D will be a laugh and Metallica are worth seeing.

was anyone in the massive bottle fight during lost profit interval
Reply 17
yeah, I got hit by some chicken.

bleugh, hadouken.
Reply 18
Reue
Watching bands from the side of the stage is rubbish, the sound quality sucks and they aint even facing you.

that was true, all you could hear, was the music and the crowd singing. i duno how the singer does it. they can barely hear themselves.

i was like 5 metres from the singer dude... was amazing. so worth it. and looking down on the crowd ****ing about is funny too
Reply 19
Thats why many now have ear peices in.

Latest