The Student Room Group

British Airways Customer Service Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marnii_
Finishing GCSE’s? Same I guess there’s gonna be a few people who have applied who are the same age group however majority are gonna be around 18 . I personally don’t think I can be asked for a-levels lol not that I won’t get the grades I’m predicted 6s and 7 for my GCSE’s.

i did my AC for BA and loads of the people looked 20 or older but it shouldn't make a difference as long as you meet their requirements
Yes, finishing GcSEs! Have you applied for this apprenticeship as well?
Original post by Marnii_
Finishing GCSE’s? Same I guess there’s gonna be a few people who have applied who are the same age group however majority are gonna be around 18 . I personally don’t think I can be asked for a-levels lol not that I won’t get the grades I’m predicted 6s and 7 for my GCSE’s a lot of people say a-levels are harder and to be honest this apprenticeship looks fun and it’s something I’ll enjoy.
Yeah that wouldn’t surprise me, i’m expecting most people to be older.
How was your apprenticeship if you don’t mind me asking?

Original post by Mariam2701
i did my AC for BA and loads of the people looked 20 or older but it shouldn't make a difference as long as you meet their requirements
Original post by Bethdelahaye
Yeah that wouldn’t surprise me, i’m expecting most people to be older.
How was your apprenticeship if you don’t mind me asking?

I've only done an AC havent heard back yet 😂 but it wasn't bad
Oh sorry🤭🤭 can i ask what an AC is please?

Original post by Mariam2701
I've only done an AC havent heard back yet 😂 but it wasn't bad
Just received my email to call them! So relieved. Anyone else done the phone call and got any advice on what it entails please?
Just received my email to call them! So relieved. Anyone else done the phone call and got any advice on what it entails please?

AC= assessment center, its what the phone call is for. i had to call them and they asked like screening questions then at the end asking why BA , luckily i had my form and read that out and they confirmed a date for the AC
if yours is the same process as mine the same should happen. I did my AC last week and had to call them about a month ago so i had lots of time to prep

good luck with yours ! let me know how you get on
Ahhh that makes sense now, sorry!
I’m really nervous. I’m expecting them to ask me ‘why do you want to work for BA’ do you think this is a good response, 5E32BC82-76C3-4D9F-93F6-A46AAACAEAF5.jpg.jpeg
sounds good enough
okay thank you
Ahhh that makes sense now, sorry!
I’m really nervous. I’m expecting them to ask me ‘why do you want to work for BA’ do you think this is a good response, 5E32BC82-76C3-4D9F-93F6-A46AAACAEAF5.jpg.jpeg

sounds good, i did work exp with them so i waffled about that😂

maybe talk about their values, principles etc and ur opinions on them eg you agree with them
Ahhh, i just had my telephone interview and i got throught to the assessment centre!! Anyone else got theirs on the 2nd May?
Thank you everyone for all your help
Ahhh, i just had my telephone interview and i got throught to the assessment centre!! Anyone else got theirs on the 2nd May?
Thank you everyone for all your help

well done! Good luck for it, let me know how you do !
well done! btw do you guys live near heathrow?
Thank you so much! And nope, i live in essex!!
you moving out?
defo going to have to figure something out if i’m successful at the assessment centre. Imm not too sure yet though
same
Where are you from,
south east london

Quick Reply

Latest