The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Postgrad accommodation at Exeter

Hi! I'm considering Exeter for postgrad next year, and was hoping to be in halls (or similar) but as a UK applicant, I understand that it might not be possible. Where do other postgrads stay? There seem to be lots of places like unite students/iron bridge studios but it looks like there's no differentiation between undergrad and postgrad flats?
Original post by lizzward
Hi! I'm considering Exeter for postgrad next year, and was hoping to be in halls (or similar) but as a UK applicant, I understand that it might not be possible. Where do other postgrads stay? There seem to be lots of places like unite students/iron bridge studios but it looks like there's no differentiation between undergrad and postgrad flats?

I believe most postgrads live in private accomodation. Halls are mainly for undergraduates and even if they weren't, you'd most likely be surrounded by freshers. Larger private organisations (like iron bridge) may be better, but there you will be completely mixed and have no control over who else you are living with. Maybe try asking on some facebook groups, for other postgrads who might want to share?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending