travelcollegeguy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello, does anyone on hear work for KFC. Do you know if they do store transfers and if they are flexiable
travelcollegeguy
Rep:
?
Bump
travelcollegeguy
Rep:
?
anybody
travelcollegeguy
Rep:
?
can someone answer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by travelcollegeguy)
can someone answer
It depends on the store and what is available at the time. If a KFC simply has no jobs open there for you to move to.. you cannot. But if there are... much like any business they may allow you to move but this is dependant on your manager allowing you to leave your current team. Albeit you could leave regardless then get a job at the other place.. but .. yeah.

If you already have a job it's best to grab a manager or someone who has been there a while.
travelcollegeguy
Rep:
?
Don't have a job yet but I need one before uni and while at uni. But at uni I can also be a student ambassador
travelcollegeguy
Rep:
?
Right this week is going to be the week i hand in my CV to KFC and apply online with help for different job applications. I can do this and I can be confident
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (314)
65.97%
No (162)
34.03%

Watched Threads