The Student Room Group

VERY bad experiences with jobs leaves me with 0 confidence and scared to get new job,

So I don't know if this is the right place or not. But don't know where to go or what to do anymore.

I just turned 21 recently and currently don't have a job. Last Job was around late december January. I feel like such a loser.

I've had a total of 8-10 jobs lost exact count. But EVERY single one has been a total nightmare.

Just trust me. I won't go into it now but one of them included something dangerous that could have seriously injured me but luckily I didn't get burned. Never being trained, not able to be fast enough despite my best effort and then getting managers to me that Im working too slow etc. Like I give up its the same everyt. coworkers calling me stupid, moron, talking behind myback, alcholic managers etc.

I feel Im not good enough for any job. I go to job search websites and I get anxiety etc. Everybody keeps telling me that I just got a few bad experiences and it will be fine THIS time. Well I've believed that 9 times now and each time it's exactly the same or worse.

Ive told people that what I think it is, is managers just hire young people who they can just use and work them until they burn them out and then just hire the next person.

I can't deal with another terrible job it really makes my life miserable and I feel depressed.

Quick Reply