Uwaisk99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, ive just booked my room at goldsmiths court, in flat 032, anyone else staying there?
LarissaNell
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’ve just applied so hopefully I’m staying there. Will let you know!
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I’m in flat 002.1
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by LarissaNell)I’m in flat 002.1

(Original post by LarissaNell)
I’m in flat 002.1
whooppp! congrats lol, what campus will you be studying at? and what course will you be doing?
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Uwaisk99)
(Original post by LarissaNell)I’m in flat 002.1

whooppp! congrats lol, what campus will you be studying at? and what course will you be doing?
I be at the city campus studying psychology wbu?
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
i'll be at Clifton Campus studying computer systems forensics and security
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’ll see you around! I’ll be at Clifton Campus when I’m training and playing with the team
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
(Original post by LarissaNell)I’ll see you around! I’ll be at Clifton Campus when I’m training and playing with the team

I’ll see you around! I’ll be at Clifton Campus when I’m training and playing with the team
yeah you probably will, have you actually gone to this accommodation to view it? coz I've heard really good things about this place but not seen it in person.
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by LarissaNell)I’ll see you around! I’ll be at Clifton Campus when I’m training and playing with the team

yeah you probably will, have you actually gone to this accommodation to view it? coz I've heard really good things about this place but not seen it in person.
I’ve not seen it yet, I’ve booked to view it in 2 weeks when I’m going down to see the team play.
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
I’ve not seen it yet, I’ve booked to view it in 2 weeks when I’m going down to see the team play.
Please do let me know what its like at the viewing if you get a chance 😊. What team are you going to watch??
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Please do let me know what its like at the viewing if you get a chance 😊. What team are you going to watch??
Will do! Going to watch the varsity game between NTU and UON. Both girls and boys basketball game
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
Will do! Going to watch the varsity game between NTU and UON. Both girls and boys basketball game
sounds like fun, i'm definitely gonna make a few more visits to notts before September, wanna see what the area around goldsmiths is like.
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
sounds like fun, i'm definitely gonna make a few more visits to notts before September, wanna see what the area around goldsmiths is like.
I went to an opening day and I loved the feel of NTU. Never got to see goldsmiths but will be doing so soon. Got to look around the city for a bit also, just loved it. Looking forward to September! Hope you enjoy the city too.
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
I went to an opening day and I loved the feel of NTU. Never got to see goldsmiths but will be doing so soon. Got to look around the city for a bit also, just loved it. Looking forward to September! Hope you enjoy the city too.
Samee, i went to an open day and i visited Clifton Campus, it was amazing even the city had such a great atmosphere and honestly i was confused between which university to pick before, but after the open day it had to be NTU!! Honestly cannot wait for September
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Samee, i went to an open day and i visited Clifton Campus, it was amazing even the city had such a great atmosphere and honestly i was confused between which university to pick before, but after the open day it had to be NTU!! Honestly cannot wait for September
You just reminded me, I need to look around the Clifton campus and see where I’m going to be training. Thank you! 😂 I’ll see you around when we start NTU! Hope you have a great time.
Uwaisk99
Rep:
?
You just reminded me, I need to look around the Clifton campus and see where I’m going to be training. Thank you! 😂 I’ll see you around when we start NTU! Hope you have a great time.
No worries, trust me you'll really like Clifton Campus the facilities are great, i haven't really seen the city campus yet but i'll probably visit it after we start. Definitely will see you around at goldsmiths and thanks, hope you enjoy the experience as well.
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No worries, trust me you'll really like Clifton Campus the facilities are great, i haven't really seen the city campus yet but i'll probably visit it after we start. Definitely will see you around at goldsmiths and thanks, hope you enjoy the experience as well.
Goldsmiths is right on the door step of the city campus so you’ll see it straight away. Thank you!
LarissaNell
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hey, went to see the place today and it’s right on the campus! I viewed my 4 bed flat and the rooms are decent with a decent sized bathroom too. The 4 bed kitchen is quite small but I guess only 4 people are in the flat. There are 8 bed flats too with a bigger kitchen area. You get a key card and that card allows you to enter the flat and your room, so no other people can get into your flat without someone from there. I thought it was a nice place to live and by far the best accommodation at the city campus! Goldsmiths also put on a lot of events and activities like this week there’s yoga and there’s been table tennis, bbq etc. I liked it. Hope you like it too.
LucyLizzieB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Just booked my room, on the confetti campus though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads