Anon369ymous
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi all. i'm currently in 5th year and have to pick my subjects for 6th, I've been thinking about crashing higher graphics, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it and eventually get a good mark, I took the subject in 3rd year so i'm not entirely new to the subject but that was 2 years ago and at a much lower level. I have asked a friend who is currently doing higher, she believed i could do it. I also asked the head graphics teacher who thinks i could do it but i may struggle. basically i'm just wondering if i should crash higher or do nat 5, and if anyone has crashed higher graph comm could you say if it was hard to do or not and if you would reccomend doing it. Thanks
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anon369ymous)
hi all. i'm currently in 5th year and have to pick my subjects for 6th, I've been thinking about crashing higher graphics, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it and eventually get a good mark, I took the subject in 3rd year so i'm not entirely new to the subject but that was 2 years ago and at a much lower level. I have asked a friend who is currently doing higher, she believed i could do it. I also asked the head graphics teacher who thinks i could do it but i may struggle. basically i'm just wondering if i should crash higher or do nat 5, and if anyone has crashed higher graph comm could you say if it was hard to do or not and if you would reccomend doing it. Thanks
Giving this a :bump: to see if anyone can offer any advice
bangupewan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I am in the same boat now. Did you crash it and if so, how was it?
cocoxoxo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm in 5th year, currently crashing Nat 5 Graphic Communications and doing the assignment. I'm glad I crashed it as I haven't done it since 2nd year and didn't know any of the basics unlike most people in my class. However, throughout the assignment, I have been struggling, especially with constraining the pieces together
Freshjuggler70
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I'm currently crashing N5 in 6th year and I did it in 3rd year.i was in a pretty similar situation last year that you're in now. I was told by a friend that she thought i could do it so I asked the head of tech and he told me that I wouldn't be able to pass it. After finishing the course I think I could have done higher and that graph comm is a subject that can easily be crashed. As long as you keep up on work, revise and ask for help if you need it, you should be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (40)
7.78%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (40)
7.78%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (123)
23.93%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
14.2%
No, nothing has changed (157)
30.54%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (81)
15.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise