Your six MOST favourite politicians in the UK Watch

Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Qup)
Nothing wrong with those who come from the third world assuming they are the more civilised ones. Unfortunately though, most of those who migrate here in such a short span of time turn out to also be those who are useless, exploitative of the tax-payer, entitled and are just not at all civilised. Compare a muslim coming via a plane who give their child a place where they can live among those of a better and more civilised society than their homeland to those who just look ugly and come for the welfare benefits and decent housing and nothing more.

But yeah, the rate of immigration is a problem, for both natives and legals, as well as their descendants.

In regards to Venezuela, they are on the brink of war due to political corruption and crappy quality of life; the CIA is just there to help make things worse.

I agree with this to an extent. Like anyone serious about being opppsed to immigration, I have nothing against the majority of immigration who come here, I don’t blame them but the system that enables them. This is a white Christian land and we are being purposefully replaced with outsiders by people who hate us and want us destroyed.

Sure, Maduro’s not great I never said he was. But launching a coup and replacing him with a puppet is definitely not the answer
Last edited by Davij038; 1 week ago
Davij038
Rep:
?
(Original post by ColinDent)
Nothing to do with sentimentality, it was the right thing to do at the time.
And the Venezuelan crisis is all down to the US of A ? You do like a conspiracy theory don't you.
Nope. But whatever.

No, as I said above there is plenty wrong with Maduro and Venezuela is a messed up country. But so what? There’s a lot more messed up countries out there, but the US doesn’t care about them. This isn’t about helping suffering Venezuealsns, people like John Bolton don’t give a **** about them.

A lot of things could help Venezuela but a foreign backed military coup isn’t one of them.

Edit: how would you feel if Russia decided to intervene in France due to the yellow vest protests, took out Macron and become a Russian puppet state? That’s something I could actually get behind 😂
Qup
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Davij038)
I agree with this to an extent. Like anyone serious about being opppsed to immigration, I have nothing against the majority of immigration who come here, I don’t blame them but the system that enables them. This is a white Christian land and we are being purposefully replaced with outsiders by people who hate us and want us destroyed.

Sure, Maduro’s not great I never said he was. But launching a coup and replacing him with a puppet is definitely not the answer
Replacing him with a puppet government is definitely not the answer, no.

And yes, they do want the western world destroyed to some extent for some reason.
Davij038
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qup)
And yes, they do want the western world destroyed to some extent for some reason.
Millennia long hatred of white people, plus racial supremacist views of ‘the chosen people’ against all others.

See the ‘Culture of Critique’ series

Edit :

Capitalism and communism are both systems designed by Jews to control others. The central theorists of both groups are all Jews from Rsnd and Friedman to Marx and Lenin and both share the same unnatural and antisocial views. Fascism was an attempt by white people to resist this control and was destroyed by the supposed rivals of capitalism and communism.

Rakas21
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
While not currently in politics it is worth mentioning two people who i think may return in 5-10 years..

1) George Osbourne - While not perfect he has a radical streak and broadly made more right choices than wrong. Doing a wonderful job of becoming a hero to the london liberals who sadly do have fair support.

2) David Miliband - Perhaps the true heir to Blair so to speak he was highly competent and has an appeal in the Labour Party that goes beyond just those on the right.

If the Blairite party damages Lab enough to force a re-absorbtion and new consensus internally then he may be one to watch on their front bench again.
Last edited by Rakas21; 1 week ago
Neilos
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wouldn't call them 'favourites'. But these are six off the top of my head for whom I have above-average respect:

1) Tobias Ellwood
2) Luciana Berger
3) Dennis Skinner
4) Dominic Raab
5) Hilary Benn
6) Frank Field

No great strength of feeling about any of them, though.
Ollie_16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nigel Farage
Jacob Rees Mogg
Chuka Ummuna
Andy Burnham
Vince Cable
Justine Greening

Coming from a liberal democrat. I put farage and rees mogg because they're honest politicians and not two faced people like corbyn, may and abbott.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (93)
16.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (58)
10.36%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (99)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (84)
15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (56)
10%
How can I be the best version of myself? (170)
30.36%

Watched Threads