How should I talk to girls Watch

LiamMoore1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I'm 14 and there is this girl on the bus, who is the most beautifulgirl I've ever seen, and i have never talked to her and don't know anything about her but she looks around the same age as me. The only problem is that I've never had a girlfriend, I don't know how to talk to girls and I don't want to seem like some creep. Please help me.
ArtmisKco
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
First of all, be nice! If you want to have an intimate relationship with a girl then you want to be close to her and show your real self not like some boys who just go around and flirt with all the girls and try to act cool. Be yourself, kind, and calm (the girl might think you’re desperate if you are too energetic and worry a lot etc). Also love her because of her personality not because of her looks. Will looks truly matter if she has a terrible heart? Also because you’ve never talked to her she might find it weird for you to talk to her so:Go on the bus and ask if you can sit next to her (very most likely will say yes)- do this for like a couple of days or a week Then to initiate a conversation, smile at her and say ‘Ive been sitting next to you for a few days or week and i never got to intriduce myself, what’s your name?’ Continue asking questions like that and you will be fine best of luck!
LiamMoore1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
First of all, be nice! If you want to have an intimate relationship with a girl then you want to be close to her and show your real self not like some boys who just go around and flirt with all the girls and try to act cool. Be yourself, kind, and calm (the girl might think you’re desperate if you are too energetic and worry a lot etc). Also love her because of her personality not because of her looks. Will looks truly matter if she has a terrible heart? Also because you’ve never talked to her she might find it weird for you to talk to her so:Go on the bus and ask if you can sit next to her (very most likely will say yes)- do this for like a couple of days or a week Then to initiate a conversation, smile at her and say ‘Ive been sitting next to you for a few days or week and i never got to intriduce myself, what’s your name?’ Continue asking questions like that and you will be fine best of luck!
Thanks for the advice and I have every intention for loving whoever I get with for who they are.
LiamMoore1
Rep:
?
(Original post by LiamMoore1)
So I'm 14 and there is this girl on the bus, who is the most beautifulgirl I've ever seen, and i have never talked to her and don't know anything about her but she looks around the same age as me. The only problem is that I've never had a girlfriend, I don't know how to talk to girls and I don't want to seem like some creep. Please help me.
Hi sorry just to add my only plan was to hope she realised that I had a crush on her an for her to ask me if I have a crush on her then I'd say what would you do if I did then for her to ask why then for me to say cause you are literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and wanted to get to know you and see if your personality is as flawless as your appearance.

Yes I realise that has like a 1 in a trillion chance of happening exactly like that.

And yes that is how pathetic I am.
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi sorry just to add my only plan was to hope she realised that I had a crush on her an for her to ask me if I have a crush on her then I'd say what would you do if I did then for her to ask why then for me to say cause you are literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and wanted to get to know you and see if your personality is as flawless as your appearance.
It's a good thing we got to you before you said that then innit. Mills & Boon is sooo last Century

Just to add my 2ps worth:-

Some people (especially in somewhere like London) are wary of strangers coming up and talking to them, so I wouldn't just go steaming in... I would take a more gradual approach to breaking the ice, I'll explain:-

If your bus timetables have become "synched", then the chances are she's noticed you (not saying she fancies you, but probably recognises your face). These days, it's generally acceptable to acknowledge someone you're familiar with, even if you've never spoken to them (e.g. a simple nod or similar facial gesture)… so why don't you first try that and see if it's reciprocated? If so, then you gradually escalate this by then moving on to a more obvious smile, and then onto a "Hi" or "Hey" on its own, then eventually a "Hi, how's it going?". The beauty of that approach is if she doesn't respond in kind at any stage, you'll know she's not interested and you'll know not to push it. A clear sign she's uncomfortable would be if she changes the time she gets the bus.

As I said earlier, girls can be creeped out by strangers randomly talking to them, but a familiar face slowly opening up is often much better received.

If (shock-horror) you do get to the stage of talking to her, remember these things:-

1) Girls will talk endlessly about their oh-so-interesting lives to anyone who'll listen to them
2) Girls like guys who listen to them... so pay attention to whatever [email protected] she's going on about, and answer / comment in an appropriate manner.
3) Remember to look at her face and not her chest when you're chatting to her
Spoiler:
Show
This is one of the advantages of being a "bum" man instead of a "boob" man

Yes I realise that has like a 1 in a trillion chance of happening exactly like that.

And yes that is how pathetic I am.
Big up your ego, Amigo

Remember girls like self-confidence (not to be confused with arrogance, or cockiness)… and that sort of tone won't do you any favours. No matter how beautiful she is, don't put her on a pedestal. Remember she's a human being with her own personal flaws.

At the very least, she still p!sses, sh!ts and [email protected] just like everyone else.
Last edited by Old Skool Freak; 1 week ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
This is so cute lol. Good luck.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
like you talk to your friends, liam
mgi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could start with being relaxed, polite and just saying hello! Then next time you see her you can do the same thing. After a few more times you can try some simple basic conversation -thats how people find friends if you think about it!
LiamMoore1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ltsmith)
like you talk to your friends, liam
what do you mean?
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
  1. Forget she's a girl.
  2. Say hello like you would to anyone else you keep seeing on the bus.
  3. Forget she's a girl.
  4. Forget she's a girl.
  5. Forget she's a girl.
  6. Forget she's a girl.
  7. Forget she's a girl.
  8. Forget she's a girl.
  9. Forget she's a girl.
  10. Forget she's a girl.
  11. Forget she's a girl.
  12. Forget she's a girl.
  13. Forget she's a girl.
  14. Forget she's a girl.
  15. Forget she's a girl.
  16. Forget she's a girl.
  17. Forget she's a girl.
  18. Forget she's a girl.
  19. Forget she's a girl.
  20. Forget she's a girl.
  21. Forget she's a girl.
  22. Forget she's a girl.
  23. Forget she's a girl.
  24. Forget she's a girl.
  25. Forget she's a girl.
  26. Forget she's a girl.
  27. Forget she's a girl.
  28. Forget she's a girl.
  29. Forget she's a girl.
  30. Forget she's a girl.
  31. Forget she's a girl.
  32. Forget she's a girl.
  33. Forget she's a girl.
  34. Forget she's a girl.
  35. Forget she's a girl.
  36. Forget she's a girl.
  37. Forget she's a girl.
  38. Forget she's a girl.
  39. Forget she's a girl.
  40. Forget she's a girl.
  41. Forget she's a girl.
  42. Forget she's a girl.
  43. Forget she's a girl.
  44. Forget she's a girl
  45. Have a conversation.
LiamMoore1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
  1. Forget she's a girl.
why do I forget she's a girl
ltsmith
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what do you mean?
the same way you talk to your friend jack, harry or tom. see above
ProGaming8531
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A good start is 2 b nice and get 2 know her
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
why do I forget she's a girl
If you forget she's a girl ,you won't be nervous and you won't ruin it.
LiamMoore1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tootles)
If you forget she's a girl ,you won't be nervous and you won't ruin it.
ok
LiamMoore1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ltsmith)
the same way you talk to your friend jack, harry or tom. see above
oh sorry i misunderstood you the first time. yeah that makes sense
Qup
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why can't you just treat her like a person as you would others?
LiamMoore1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qup)
Why can't you just treat her like a person as you would others?
because any time i see her my heart skips like ten beats. My heart doesnt do that with my friends.
Qup
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
because any time i see her my heart skips like ten beats. My heart doesnt do that with my friends.
Heart skips like ten beats per which unit of time, exactly?

Listen, boy. You need to get over your subconscious fear of being rejected by this girl. It is unattractive, and will cause you to do something that results in her rejecting you anyway. Just walk up to the girl and talk to her about anything, since this is a sign of low confidence, and ain't no girl or women in the world attracted to someone with such a trait. You are essentially shooting yourself in the foot by wasting this life opportunity to experiment with se- I mean life, see what works and what doesn't, etc. I mean, you honestly want some guy with a BBC for a PPP in the next KFC she enters to flirt with her to the point of seduction, and you end up losing (the possibility of having...) her because you were too scared of not only being potentially rejected by her, but to also have to deal with the (superficial) consequences of her rejection?

Do a spongebob, manifest some courage and go up and ask her something or discuss anything! Hell, ask what type of music she likes. Extra hell, she could be on the computer at school watching Youtube and you could just ask her what she's up to. Also, btw, elaborate when talking. VERY IMPORTANT to hold any convo with anyone.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
That’s so sweet!!!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads